2012 DFWMustangs.net AR-15 lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    No idea. My guess is whichever one gets manufactured first.
    Fingers crossed on the bullet pictogram then...

Just look at that.... *DROOL*
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Adolpho, if you aren't telling all the Brits you can that you're buying up assault rifle parts like hotcakes, I'll be disappointed in you.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
        Adolpho, if you aren't telling all the Brits you can that you're buying up assault rifle parts like hotcakes, I'll be disappointed in you.
        You know I be spreadin that shit like butter. People say, oh its a tragedy when they read the newspapers when someone gets shot. I say "that is fucking stupid, I thought you couldn't get guns here and ba ba ba. Over there I expect to have a gun next to my nightstand" They say with their monocles. I beg to fuq?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
          You know I be spreadin that shit like butter. People say, oh its a tragedy when they read the newspapers when someone gets shot. I say "that is fucking stupid, I thought you couldn't get guns here and ba ba ba. Over there I expect to have a gun next to my nightstand" They say with their monocles. I beg to fuq?
          So do the maiden's give head there?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

So do the maiden's give head there?
            only when you say "please"

Comment

• yep
              Last edited by likeitfast55; 05-08-2012, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                Fingers crossed on the bullet pictogram then...

Just look at that.... *DROOL*
                Just picked up a couple of Palmetto lowers today and it's the bullet pictogram. I didn't specify either but i would guess yes.
                You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• So just wanted to see if there was any news? I can't complete my 9mm AR until I have the extra LPK I ordered. Of couse I am in no rush since the gubbment wont get my SBR stamp to me until 2092

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                    So just wanted to see if there was any news? I can't complete my 9mm AR until I have the extra LPK I ordered. Of couse I am in no rush since the gubbment wont get my SBR stamp to me until 2092
                    Haha isn't that the truth. Things are going well. Everything is coming together nicely. I don't have much to report as of now but we might be ahead of the "mid summer" schedule.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Haha. I snuck in on the spike's tactical group buy on. T.H.F. are shit should come in by next week or so I got the punisher logo lower. And I have one on this GB.

Saving up for a new bike. So it's gunna be till next summer before I can do anything with em.
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Good news! The lowers are in! Bad news - the LPK's are NOT in yet! But, I'm sure everyone is familiar with this from the last GB's. As like last year, if you ordered NO LPK's then you can feel free to contact Jeff and he will schedule a time for pick up. If you DID order LPK's then you need to sit tight and we should have them soon. No timeframe back from Palmetto on the LPK's.

Comment

• That's awesome! Pretty fast actually!! Can't wait for the LPK's to come in!

Comment

• And palmetto delivered pretty quick too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Yes!!!!!!
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Good news! The lowers are in! Bad news - the LPK's are NOT in yet! But, I'm sure everyone is familiar with this from the last GB's. As like last year, if you ordered NO LPK's then you can feel free to contact Jeff and he will schedule a time for pick up. If you DID order LPK's then you need to sit tight and we should have them soon. No timeframe back from Palmetto on the LPK's.
                                Everyone
                                I will be posting a spreadsheet for everyone who wants to pick up their lowers to use to sign up for time slots. I will be updating it regularly and adding new appointment times so if you don't see something that works, just wait. If you need to contact me, please email me at jeff@livetoshoot.com. Please don't PM me because I might not always have timely access to site.

Thanks
                                Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X