No announcement yet.

2012 DFWMustangs.net AR-15 lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just went through both lists, and reconciled who we have left and we are above our minimum. I hope everyone understands that I need to get this order finished, and it's very stressful having to open up for more payments, makes everything more complicated for me. So, with that said if you held out, and stuck with me on this GB you're going to get lowers. If you sent me a request for a refund, and I returned your payment you're out. If you have requested a refund you should have already received it, if you haven't you need to contact me at my e-mail below immediately.

We will stay on schedule and place our order immediately and wait on Palmetto. I will keep everyone's payments uncashed right up until Palmetto requests our funds just in case the slim chance that their prices were to go up we don't put anyone in a bind.

If you have any questions for me, please e-mail me @ cjshull@gmail.com.

Here is an updated spreadsheet. Make SURE that you are listed and your order is correct on this spreadsheet. This is the only way I can make sure we have the right info in here. It should be correct, but I want to make certain everyone is on the same page. Off to the right you will see what you "money at pickup" amount will be. This is your FFL transfer fee + $5 each lower.

Sheet1 Username,First/Last,Total,Lowers,Parts Kits,FFL Non,FFL CHL,Total Non,Total CHL,$5 addl per lower,Grand total Non-CHL,Grand Total CHL 5.0_CJ,$106,5,0,$15,$10,$121,$116,$15,$10 Al,$202,2,2,$15,$10,$217,$212,$10.00,$25,$20 BajaBob,$101,1,1,$15,$10,$116,$111,$5.00,$20,$15 BaylorDJR,$101,1,1,$15
    Last edited by CJ; 04-11-2012, 09:08 AM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Thanks CJ sounds good.
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• I could not view the spreadsheet. I requested access.
        03 cobra

Comment

• Requested access as well. But I'm for the GB and if anyone falls through or there is extra's i'll probably buy one.

Comment

• lol, It inherited sharing priveledges, I opened it, sorry guys.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Thanks CJ...let's stick this thing with a fork and call it done!

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                Thanks CJ...let's stick this thing with a fork and call it done!
                Agreed send that mutha off! Soooo ....mid summer? receive lowers? What is Palmetto saying?

Thanks again C.J. for all your hard work. Much appreciated.

Randy

Comment

• Well fuck. If anyone bought some extras and can spare one, I'd be grateful for the opportunity to buy it from you.

Comment

• Thanks for everything.

I only wished I had ordered more or could buy more.

Comment

• As we have said before, CJ and Jeff, thank you guys for all you have done to keep this GB going!
                      92 LX 5.0

Comment

• Obviously still in. Thanks for the hard work guys.

Question: will we need to send the additional $5 per lower before pickup date, before Palmetto payment date, or at pickup?

Comment

• Originally posted by THF_texas_wizard View Post
                          Obviously still in. Thanks for the hard work guys.

Question: will we need to send the additional $5 per lower before pickup date, before Palmetto payment date, or at pickup?
                          I believe CJ said it was at time of pickup. So an extra $5 per lower when you pick them up from Jeff.

Comment

• Just got on here from THF. CJ and anyone else that helped thank u for all the stuff u have done and can't wait to get my hands on one.

Comment

• By the way guys... which one are we getting? The regular or bullet pictogram?

First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• No idea. My guess is whichever one gets manufactured first.

Comment

Working...
                                X