No announcement yet.

2012 DFWMustangs.net AR-15 lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is great news. Thanks again to both of you guys and Palmetto for setting this up and saving it when it went to poop.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by livetoshoot View Post
      Everyone
      I will be posting a spreadsheet for everyone who wants to pick up their lowers to use to sign up for time slots. I will be updating it regularly and adding new appointment times so if you don't see something that works, just wait. If you need to contact me, please email me at jeff@livetoshoot.com. Please don't PM me because I might not always have timely access to site.

Thanks
      Jeff
      Here is the link.

Sheet1 My Address is: ,3700 Cripple Creek, Bedford TX 76021,CASH OR CHECK ONLY You will need to be on the schedule 24 hours prior to your scheduled pick-up time,Please provide a means for me to contact you in case I need to reschedule. Date and Time Slot,Screen Name,Chl (Yes or No),Email or Text...

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
        Haha. I snuck in on the spike's tactical group buy on. T.H.F. are shit should come in by next week or so I got the punisher logo lower. And I have one on this GB.

Saving up for a new bike. So it's gunna be till next summer before I can do anything with em.
        how much did you pay for a spikes lower?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Haha. I snuck in on the spike's tactical group buy on. T.H.F. are shit should come in by next week or so I got the punisher logo lower. And I have one on this GB.

Saving up for a new bike. So it's gunna be till next summer before I can do anything with em.
          What is shit? THF or Spikes lowers?

Comment

• It would be great if the LPK showed up this week and I could pick up my order. My schedule is wide open next week.
            03 cobra

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              how much did you pay for a spikes lower?
              $60.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

$60.

Is this the GB?
                Last edited by CJ; 05-14-2012, 01:33 AM.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Well that went faster than expected with Palmetto
                  Last edited by Mr_Fiux; 05-14-2012, 05:38 AM.
                  First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                    Well that went faster than expected with Palmetto
                    I think they will be getting a lot more future business from us, this is how to treat customers...take a note of this you pieces of crap ( I bet they still troll this forum)

Comment

• I ordered a rifle kit from them just for stepping up and helping us out!

Comment

• Wow that was fast! Good for you guys

Comment

$60.
                          More like $85 after the transfer and shipping though right?
                          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• Great news!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              Yes.
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Yes.
                                It would look like they are $69, and $84 each after transfer?

Comment

Working...
                                X