2012 DFWMustangs.net AR-15 lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    So how is everyone's lowers? Who else needs to pick up still?
    I need to swing by and grab mine.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• im need to pick mine up this THU,
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Setup pickup for tomorrow. if too short of notice let me know.

Comment

• If anyone has an extra lower I need one to complete my PSA rifle kit. Shoot me a P.M. if you are willing to let one go.

Comment

• Originally posted by hoch View Post
            Setup pickup for tomorrow. if too short of notice let me know.
            you might want to conform it with jeff, just shoot him an email. @ jeff@livetoshoot.com.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Picked my mine last night. Easy as could be, thanks Jeff!

I'll just put the address here again in case anyone has to look it up on their phone like I did. D'oh!

3700 Cripple Creek Dr., Bedford.

Comment

• I have everything I need to assemble my lower, but damn right arm has me at a stand still.

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

• Jeff rules! That is all.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Jeff was awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                      Picked my mine last night. Easy as could be, thanks Jeff!

I'll just put the address here again in case anyone has to look it up on their phone like I did. D'oh!

3700 Cripple Creek Dr., Bedford.
                      Thanks for grabbing my parts kits too. With power tour next week I am swamped getting the car together. It might have been July before I picked them up myself.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I can pick mine up in August?
                        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                          I can pick mine up in August?
                          Already sold them to some gypsies.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I was literally in and out in 3 minutes (that included telling Jeff the Anvil Arms/BATF group buy story!)
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              Already sold them to some gypsies.
                              It's not the same family that tried to sell jason that old ass non running VW jetta was it?
                              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• OMFG, i just now got home! i've been stuck in traffic since 5pm, on fucking i-130

now than! i would like to thank JEFF, real stand up guy this was the first time i've met him.
                                last year his wife took care of my 4473 she was awesome as well, thanks again guys,

CJ, i just missed you i wanted to meet you. but jeff said after waiting for SIX months for that damn silencer. you just couldn't wait to take it home... i honestly think i saw you making love to that thing in jeff's driveway, he told the kids not to look out the windows, LOL

also CJ, i know this GB didn't go as smoothly as everyone would've liked to. but want to thank you, for all you hard work that you put in to this GB, thank you,

and big props to PALMETTO STATE ARMORY. i look forward giving you my business.
                                THANKS,

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                                X