CCW Seecamp .380

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    I carry a Smith and Wesson 642 in all situations.

Small, concealable, and reliable with 5 shots of 38+p ready to go. I have yet to find a carry gun I like better that carrys as comfortably.
    I finger fucked just about every gun that is called a CCW. I kept going back to your post.

I settled on a new S&W 442 hammer-less air-weight. Very pleased. I bought a Don Hume "open top" leather inside waist band holster. we'll see about that one....Holsters are so personal, many different fits and feels.

Yea it was a good buy and on sale for 365.00. 15oz of 5 shot +p badness! LOL

Randy

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
      Yea it was a good buy and on sale for 365.00. 15oz of 5 shot +p badness! LOL

Randy
      That's a good deal. I've been debating getting a smaller rig for carry than a 5" 1911 but have been very lazy since the way I dress it's not that hard to conceal.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Cheaper n dirt no tax sale --365 out the door! not bad. Buds is 389 plus x-fer etc.......

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
          Meh, it went bang when I needed it to and I liked the 16 round capacity but ultimately the trigger pull was a big enough issue for me to get rid of it.
          I ditched the Sigma I had for the same reason. Traded it on an XD9 and never looked back.
          Jon

Comment

Working...
          X