Best Deal on .22 semi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Deal on .22 semi

I need to get the wife a decient plinking .22 pistol. Nothing fancy, just a straight shooter. Who has the best deal on one today?
    Photobucket

Browning Buckmark is probably gonna your cheapest and reliable.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Thank ya. Was also lookin at a S&W
      Photobucket

Comment

Not sure how reliable they are haven't shot a S&W semi 22 that was made in the last 15years.

Comment

Also the little Rugers are good if found pretty cheap but can be a nightmare to tear down and clean.

Comment

You know anything about the Citadel M1911?
            Photobucket

Comment

Not a lot just what I've read and heard nothing personal. They seem decent but without putting hands on one I couldn't say for sure. Are yoi dead set on semi auto cause if you dead nuts reliable I'd look really hard at a Ruger single six, they aren't very fancy but last forever unless intentionally neglected or abused.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                Not a lot just what I've read and heard nothing personal. They seem decent but without putting hands on one I couldn't say for sure. Are yoi dead set on semi auto cause if you dead nuts reliable I'd look really hard at a Ruger single six, they aren't very fancy but last forever unless intentionally neglected or abused.
                Yes on the semi cause the wife will take her CHL with a semi. Not a .22, but I want her to be familiar with the semi action. I want the .22 for now cause she is having a really hard time anticipating recoil. I believe the .22 will help her solve this issue, and then we will move to a 9mm or better.
                Photobucket

Comment

Ruger 22/45 or Mark III. Stone cold reliable pistols with a huge aftermarket and great accuracy.

Just clean it every 1000 rounds or so.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I am really tempted to order one of these myself. Buckmark camper with 3 mags.
                    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                      You know anything about the Citadel M1911?
                      I have sig 1911-22, great gun. Paid $350 OTD for it.

Comment

Not the prettiest out there...but they are accurate, reliable, and inexpensive. The Beretta NEOS.
                        http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...0+22+LR+Black/
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I bought a Smith & Wesson 22A. It's a accurate semi auto 22. You can buy them for around 200 dollars if you look. I've had mine for nearly 10 years and its still ticking. I'd recommend it.

The ONLY issue I have with the gun is the magazines are expensive, but when you buy the gun new, it comes with 2 mags.

Comment

Well, no one mentioned the Ruger SR 22. Nice little gun. Fits the wifes hands perfectly and came with a price tag of 299.00 with 2 clips and a soft pack. Not only, but it also has a ss barrel.

Love the Mark 111 though. They have it with the 45 grip that was really nice, but I thought I had better go with a tactical version since thats what I want the wife to get use to.

I have to say that I really liked the Citadel M1911 also. It has a smooth slide and easy trigger and bright sights. Wasnt too keen though on the ss sleave in a carbon...barrel?
                            Photobucket

Comment

The SR22 is pretty new. I've been thinking about getting one myself. Just been waiting on more feedback.

Comment

Working...
                              X