FYI - $99 .22 silencer sale until May 31st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI - $99 .22 silencer sale until May 31st

A new silencer company starting out has introductory pricing of $99 on their .22 silencer.
    (sale until May 31st)

http://www.silentrx.net/index.php/pr...-cans/vendetta

http://www.facebook.com/SilentRx

i cant find specs anywhere, but def. cheaper to get into...

Wonder what their normal price will be? I've been thinking of picking up a m&p 15-22 now that buds has the threaded barrel version back in stock

Comment

You can't beat that price, if I was in the market I'd buy one. I wish they had some introductory prices on a cheap .223 can.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

It looks like you have to order through a dealer. Anyone know of a Dallas dealer? Without specs I'm not sure I want to waste the 200 plus eight months...

Comment

Originally posted by goofygrin View Post
          It looks like you have to order through a dealer. Anyone know of a Dallas dealer? Without specs I'm not sure I want to waste the 200 plus eight months...
          Every suppressor is bought through a dealer for the most part. Just speak to Jeff and he will send them his FFL info and he can order one for you.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

May have to check this out. I've been wanting one for my plinker.

Comment

I wish there were some reviews somewhere. Yea its only $99, but its not worth wasting a stamp on it if its junk and going to fall apart after a few hundred rounds

Comment

I just contacted a friend of mine that is a dealer. I will try to get one of these.

Comment

Now i want one!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    I just contacted a friend of mine that is a dealer. I will try to get one of these.
                    Can you PM me his info? I've had no luck finding a local dealer.

Comment

Even cheap .22 cans work well. You can't F up a .22 can, even if you make paintball parts. It's worth $100 for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        Every suppressor is bought through a dealer for the most part. Just speak to Jeff and he will send them his FFL info and he can order one for you.
                        I've put a message into them about how to order them. I will let you know what I hear.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by livetoshoot View Post
                          I've put a message into them about how to order them. I will let you know what I hear.

Jeff
                          I got a response and you can order directly from them and have it shipped to a local dealer for the transfer. The dealer will receive a free can instead of charging you a transfer fee. If you want one, they have my information and they can ship it to me for the transfer.

Jeff

Comment

I got a response and you can order directly from them and have it shipped to a local dealer for the transfer. The dealer will receive a free can instead of charging you a transfer fee. If you want one, they have my information and they can ship it to me for the transfer.

Jeff
                            That sounds like a hell of a deal for you!

Comment

Jeff
                              Where are you located? I am interested in one!

Comment

Working...
                              X