Build party date thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MULEY4X4 View Post
    Just got a email from palmetto. With a delivery date of the 9th of July. What do you think the odds of it showin up Saturday are??
    slim to none. Don't worry. If you don't get it for the build GTG you will at least know how to assemble it on your own by the time you leave.

What did you order exactly?
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I oRdered the acs Lower build kit

Comment

• The list so far as I know it.

Cobrajet69. Plates, plastic cups, ICE, ICE..
        03TrubluGT
        C.J. - form 1 potato salad
        Threefingerpete
        helosailor: Chili (not the kind that is married to Lea)
        Jewmadbro? (??): Smoked turkey, plus brisket and/or ribs
        NTexas_V-Star
        Hotrod66stang: Ice chest with Shiner/Shiner Family Reunion on bottom, Sodas on top for build. Jalapeno/cream cheese/bacon "poppers," NAPKINS!
        Muley4X4
        Motoman
        bigmuskie 2 slabs of pork chops, big bag of chips, case of water, 12pk DP
        Darren M
        Brandon-k I need to think about what I want to bring. Will update.
        George G.
        DON SVO spinach artichoke dip
        paux (chris from the river)
        Dieselsmoke
        DOHCTR
        Downs (??)
        My Brother

Let's start at 3pm and I would kind of like everyone there at about the same time so we can cover safety and move on from there. It will end whenever. The last one went several hours of BS'ing in the garage. I figure this time around we can enjoy the back patio and some drinks out there; weather permitting.

Gents you are welcome to bring a guest if you would like just make sure the rest of us would approve (enough said).

Got extra parts you want to trade or sell; bring them with ya. Someone may have something you need and vice versa.

Since NONE of us are SOTs or manufactures any assistance you get is just that. No payment accepted.

Bring AR specific tools if you have them. I have plenty but you never know when something will break.

Non AR type are more than welcome. It gets us out of our comfort zone to learn new things.

Rules at the house are simple.
        • Standard safety rules apply.
        • All firearms are to be unloaded and no ammunition is allowed to accompany....only exception is personal CCW and keep them concealed please.
        • Try to have your assembled firearms cased or concealed from the car/truck into the house. (no need to make my neighbors think something that isn't)
        • We will have a moment before and a couple during for all weapons (assembled) to be laid on the table in the open and safe condition for all party members to inspect and be comfortable they are safe (a few seconds and we can be done here)
        • Do not feed or fuck with my dogs.
        • Do not leave the gates open.
        • Don't feed or fuck with my dogs.
        • Alcohol to a minimum when we have the firearms out

I will PM my address and directions tomorrow afternoon.
        Last edited by KBScobravert; 07-06-2012, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          [*]Don't feed or fuck with my dogs.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            That shit will get you bit and shot. Neither act by me.

Comment

Juan week away.
              I just want to make extra-extra sure...
              Is this going to be Saturday (the 7th) or Sunday (the 8th)?
              I was thinking it was Saturday, but the first post says the 8th.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Has anyone ever color filled a lower? Is this a complete waste of time?

Comment

Has anyone ever color filled a lower? Is this a complete waste of time?
                  Did mine in about 15. minutes with testors model paint and some paint thinner. Paint in the color you want, let it dry, go over with paint thinner to remove all but the paint in the cracks.

Last edited by motoman; 07-06-2012, 09:31 AM.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Has anyone ever color filled a lower? Is this a complete waste of time?
                    Yes I did my SBR you see in the other thread. Buy some Testors model paint and some makeup sponges. I just use CLP and lightly wiped over the reliefs and it works great.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Yes I did my SBR you see in the other thread. Buy some Testors model paint and some makeup sponges. I just use CLP and lightly wiped over the reliefs and it works great.
                      What do you think about doing the spikes spider in red? To stupid? I have a FDE STOCK & GRIP on it. White be better? Could you even do fde?

Has anyone filled there palmetto lowers?

Comment

What do you think about doing the spikes spider in red? To stupid? I have a FDE STOCK & GRIP on it. White be better? Could you even do fde?

Has anyone filled there palmetto lowers?

Yeah you could do FDE as long as you can find the color.

Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                          I just want to make extra-extra sure...
                          Is this going to be Saturday (the 7th) or Sunday (the 8th)?
                          I was thinking it was Saturday, but the first post says the 8th.
                          Sunday Sunday Sunday

Comment

Sunday Sunday Sunday
                            Roger that, ghostrider.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Anyone thinking about hitting up Shoot Smart after/during the build party for some T&E? Just curious since I know it's fairly close to Keith's place and there was talk about renting it for 2 hrs in an unrelated thread. With as many guys as we'll have I'm sure we could do it on the cheap. Just a thought.
                              Last edited by Brandon-k; 07-06-2012, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• Idk if i'm gonna make it. Car took a shit, I would have to find a ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X