X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denton Co. New Sheriff

Not NFA friendly.

David,

Thank you so much for your e-mail! I am not for NFA regulated firearms! If someone broke into your house and stole your weapons, well it would be bad!! However, I am for the 2nd Amendment! Thank you once again!!

Will Travis

On May 30, 2012, David wrote:

What is your position on NFA regulated firearms? NFA firearms being machine guns, destructive devices, short barreled rifles, short barreled shotguns, and Any Other Weapons. One requirement of the NFA Act is the requirement of a signature of a Chief Law Enforcement Officer on the registration paper work. Would you be willing to sign these documents for law abiding citizens of Denton County? The signature is completely optional and the CLEO is not bound by law to sign and can choose to reject the form and not sign for the individual, however there are other lawful methods to be used to acquire the desired items as defined by the National Firearms Act.

If you have any questions or concerns about my inquiry, please feel free to email or contact me at (940)xxxxxx.

Thanks in Advance,

David

That sucks for people that live there although there is always the trust route.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      Not NFA friendly.
      My cleo in Dallas is no better. This is why im going the trust option.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Like someone would own and leave their NFA items unsecured in their house.

Maybe you should invite him out and show him how hard it would be to steal from you. Start by locking him in the safe.

Edit: Oh and !!
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

That guy sounds like a chump.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
            !!!

Comment

What a professional and eloquently written response.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                He is. Our voters elected someone solely based on his name and relation to some guy at the Alamo. He's been out of law enforcement for almost 20 years and was involved in a DEA scandal and was essentially handed a would not hire status on his record.

Oh well

Comment

Proper reading would include yelling with each statement. Guy sounds like a grade A dickwad.

Comment

ftp
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Yes, because criminals use legally registered machine guns in favor of Tyrone-specials sold on the street corner.

What a fucktard.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Sounds like we need to have a machine gun shoot in Denton County!
                        "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                        http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                        Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                        Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                        http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                        www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                          Sounds like we need to have a machine gun shoot in Denton County!
                          ....and invite the dickwad

Comment

wasn't there a rumor that Denton County Sheriff Will Travis was arrested for beastiality ?
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

What a fuckin douche.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X