No announcement yet.

Denton Co. New Sheriff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see we are making new friends all over the place!
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

oh god, this could end badly. I'll just sit back and watch.

QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Did Seb!!!! Write that response! From the sheriff!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          I see we are making new friends all over the place!
          DFWS/M winning people since 2000ish! !!!

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
            He is. Our voters elected someone solely based on his name and relation to some guy at the Alamo. He's been out of law enforcement for almost 20 years and was involved in a DEA scandal and was essentially handed a would not hire status on his record.

Oh well
            Yea, DEA fired his ass lol

Comment

I hope he doesn't google his name lol

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                I hope he doesn't google his name lol
                LOLOLOL, 8th search result on google.

Denton County Sheriff Will Travis May have been spotted eating gold wrapped babies and fucking a dog.
                Ded

Comment

I read his responce! I thought he should be more open minded! Criminals breaking into houses should be his concern, not what is secured within said houses!!!!
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                    LOLOLOL, 8th search result on google.

Denton County Sheriff Will Travis May have been spotted eating gold wrapped babies and fucking a dog.
                    All k9 units will be stocked with peanut butter and handi-wipes!!

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      I read his responce! I thought he should be more open minded! Criminals breaking into houses should be his concern, not what is secured within said houses!!!!
                      Exactly what I thought. You don't support NFA items because they might get stolen? What the fuck is your job again? To prevent crime?

That's like a chef saying they don't support eating their food because you might get poisoned.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        All k9 units will be stocked with peanut butter and handi-wipes!!
                        IDK why but I'm fucking rolling LOL!
                        Ded

Comment

I think y'all might have elected a girl, David.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            That's like a chef saying they don't support eating their food because you might get poisoned.
                            It's more like the health department telling us not to eat at resturants, because the place might be unsanitary, but yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                              It's more like the health department telling us not to eat at resturants, because the place might be unsanitary, but yeah.
                              Well just shit on my analogy with a better one!
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That sucks. Dallas/Denton CLEO's are not NFA friendly.

For those of us in Tarrant County, make sure we re-elect Sheriff Dee Anderson.

Tarrant County Sheriff Dee Anderson single handedly killed Al Queda mastermind Osama Bin Laden and rides a Golden Unicorn to work everyday while saving Nuns and orphans and killing drug dealers / mexican cartels.

Comment

Working...
                                X