My first AR build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
    Your suggestion isn't what got to me. It was the passive aggressive bullshit tags that bother me. I really dislike pussies that hide behind the anonymity that the tags offer.
    The tags were funny, you getting upset is funnier.

PS: Advise - to give advice.
    Ded

Comment

Your suggestion isn't what got to me. It was the passive aggressive bullshit tags that bother me. I really dislike pussies that hide behind the anonymity that the tags offer.
      I didn't make those tags.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
        The tags were funny, you getting upset is funnier.
        fuck all the drama, im going to twin peaks they are having a bikini car wash, happening NOW in mesquite, hopefully i won't have carless chris in a bikini washing my mustang....
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by C.J. View Post
          I didn't make those tags.
          I did make those tags.

Originally posted by soap View Post
          fuck all the drama, im going to twin peaks they are having a bikini car wash, happening NOW in mesquite, hopefully i won't have carless chris in a bikini washing my mustang....
          Rofl!
          Ded

Comment

So the next question is what are some good sources to find some of these things at for cheap. I'm even open to some used or blemished parts.
            A good place to start would be Palmetto State Armory.

Comment

If you can buy an already assembled upper, that would be the easiest. If you go that route, the only tools needed would be an hammer/punches, phillip or flat head screw drivers (or allen wrench) for the grip, and a castle nut wrench for the buffer tube. These tools would help you assemble an stripped lower. Search for videos on YouTube to help with assembling a lower.

Comment

It was the passive aggressive bullshit tags that bother me. I really dislike pussies that hide behind the anonymity that the tags offer.
                I hate tags.

Comment

Working...
                X