• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like that?

Comment

Pretty much just like those.
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

You won't have many aftermarket sight options, as most good sights are for newer style dovetails

Comment

And those have an allen screw holding them in?
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
            You won't have many aftermarket sight options, as most good sights are for newer style dovetails
            Originally posted by motoman View Post
            And those have an allen screw holding them in?
            Yeah maybe that pic isn't exactly right mine are a little wider and have an allen head setscrew in the center of them. Man I feel like such a noob, lol, I should have got into guns sooner!
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
              Yeah maybe that pic isn't exactly right mine are a little wider and have an allen head setscrew in the center of them. Man I feel like such a noob, lol, I should have got into guns sooner!
              If it looks like this, then it's a low profile carry sight.

If it's like this, then it's a target sight.

Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

I can see those pics at work, it's like these http://www.google.com/imgres?q=ROCK+...w=1024&bih=567

Comment

I can see those pics at work, it's like these http://www.google.com/imgres?q=ROCK+...w=1024&bih=567
                  Those are low profile carry sights. What don't you like about them?

Comment

Well like I said the screw came out so now I'm not sure how accurate it is, and I also just want to try something better, I have a few other guns with neon three dot sights and I seem to shoot better with them.

Comment

I would probably paint my front sight green and put the factory rear sight back in, assuming youre having trouble focusing on the front sight.

I bet a brief lesson in technique would be more beneficial than new sights.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys, I hate to ask so many dumb questions but I do appreciate everyones opinions.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys, I hate to ask so many dumb questions but I do appreciate everyones opinions.
                          I painted the front sight on my 10/22 like Adam had suggested and it worked out perfect. Asking questions is just one way to learn, Adam has answered far more of my questions that he's probably cared to answer. Not once have I had an answer that didn't help me out or point me in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            I painted the front sight on my 10/22 like Adam had suggested and it worked out perfect. Asking questions is just one way to learn, Adam has answered far more of my questions that he's probably cared to answer. Not once have I had an answer that didn't help me out or point me in the right direction.
                            I thought about painting it when I first got the but I though that was kinda ghetto, I guess it's an accepted solution, LOL.

Comment

Fwiw, the majority of competition and target shooters prefer a plain black front/plain black rear. A painted front is faster to acquire, but it changes the way you focus. There are always trade offs.
                              Last edited by ThreeFingerPete; 07-16-2012, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X