• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered some from botach, too.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      The manufacturer is out of their product? Give it a few weeks. They can make more.
      That's what he said. Current stock is sold and or govt.

Comment

• I just did a quick inventory of my AR mags.

50+ and that's not counting the ones in my work bag.

Comment

• My guy just text me and said the case i ordered may/may not make it for Friday pickup due to the factory being out of product...guess David's guy was correct

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
            Ship? If I buy 10?
            Originally posted by mikec View Post
            Shoot me your paypal address, I'll take ten.
            Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
            I'll take 10 as well
            Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
            Im in for 10 pmags from the 100 buy
            I'll up mine to 15, so we have 45 accounted for.

Originally posted by runin90lx View Post
            My guy just text me and said the case i ordered may/may not make it for Friday pickup due to the factory being out of product...guess David's guy was correct

Shit! Oh well. Guess they'll make it here soon enough...
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Shit. Now what lol.
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Late or not, $12.30 is better than paying what other places are charging. I'm sure Magpul will have inventory before Congress goes in session.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                  Late or not, $12.30 is better than paying what other places are charging. I'm sure Magpul will have inventory before Congress goes in session.
                  They will if they like money

Comment

• Whatever happens. I still want the 30. Hit me up as soon. I'll come get mine in person
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• What the hell botach's site is not working now! LOL
                      92 LX 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                        Whatever happens. I still want the 30. Hit me up as soon. I'll come get mine in person
                        And mine as well. I'll buy you lunch if you stop on the way back...
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• For those I talked to about the Pmags....they are on back order for no telling how long yet. And the price will be going up I told him to let me know when they come in and a price. Ill pass it on when I find out

Comment

• Aaaaaand it starts.

Comment

• If the company is smart, they should have everyone working overtime pushing as many of these out before legislation hits.

Comment

• If any of the dealers were smart they'd sell all this shit at normal prices and flood the market from poor folks to rich folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X