No announcement yet.

Decent deal on PMAGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL @ all the panic buyers. I bought 4 p mags and a grip back in Nov.
    2012 Competition Orange BOSS 302
    www.militarystangs.com

Comment

• Well I'm want some from someone.
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Had a deal with runin . Hopefully his dont g o way up. But the way. Buddies backed out . So I'm back down to 15.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Figures, I have been putting off buying a lower and some mags to put something together for years, lol. Oh well, maybe I'll be able to buy something used in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
            Figures, I have been putting off buying a lower and some mags to put something together for years, lol. Oh well, maybe I'll be able to buy something used in the future.
            Lol yup same here . I'd save up a couple grand. The would just spend it on wife and kids and say I'll get one later.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
              tim, levi just texted me and said i could have his.

True story. Really.
              lmao
              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
              Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Mustangfreak View Post
                LOL @ all the panic buyers. I bought 4 p mags and a grip back in Nov.
                oh wow, 4 mags, you're good!
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  oh wow, 4 mags, you're good!
                  Same thing I thought when I read his post. Hell I open a random bag in my house or truck and am say "oh, there are a few Pmags in here too. Nice" I find the fucking things everywhere in my house. Randomly find them out in the garage in my gun parts tool box, in range bags, in rifle cases, loose in the back seat from a day at the river, etc. Truth is I have ZERO idea how many of those fuckers i have and I still buy more by the 10's at a time. Hell I bought an amount I can no longer recall from someone off the old board. The damn things are still in the same box he shipped them to me in laying at the bottom of my closet. I think there are 30-40 in there.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I always take $100 in cash to gun shows and if couldnt find anything I bought mags. I feel about the same way.

Comment

• Ordered 100 aluminum mags as well. Will update you guys when I pick stuff up.

Comment

• Still mags available...not near as many as before...lol

Comment

• $100 for 10 pack. DSG has them on backorder. Get in line. They're a good company. I'll order and wait.

http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/DSGHOLIDAYPK1.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoner View Post
                            $100 for 10 pack. DSG has them on backorder. Get in line. They're a good company. I'll order and wait.

I ordered 100 last night.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
                            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                              I ordered 100 last night.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
                              *Baller

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoner View Post
                                $100 for 10 pack. DSG has them on backorder. Get in line. They're a good company. I'll order and wait.

http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/DSGHOLIDAYPK1.aspx

They are a great company,and if they get them back in you will get your product. The problem is they might not catch up in time.

Comment

Working...
                                X