Decent deal on PMAGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm tempting
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      oh wow, 4 mags, you're good!
      I didnt say it was a lot, but its enough for me right now to add to my other pmags that I already own.
      2012 Competition Orange BOSS 302
      www.militarystangs.com

Comment

• Pmags are sailing for $75 each on ebay
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
          Pmags are sailing for $75 each on ebay
          Sailing?

Comment

• ugly as shit, but they seem to be in stock

Comment

• Originally posted by RobbieMWD View Post
              Sailing?
              Celling. Sorry
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Lol I can't find AR10 pmags for shit. Been searching all night, damnit.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Lol I can't find AR10 pmags for shit. Been searching all night, damnit.
                  I know someone that used to have a DPMS AR10 lower that sold it and still has a .308 Pmag in his tool box he can't use.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Wow

Just OMG...holy heck!! Yet, I believe it.

Firearms Supplier Sells More Than Three Years Worth Of Magazines In Just Three Days

Brownells, the world's largest supplier of firearms, has reportedly sold three-and-a-half years worth of magazines in just seventy-two hours.

Brownells CEO said:

"I wanted to take a minute to shed some insight on the magazine situation if I can. First of all I wanted to offer an apology for the situation... with magazines being 'In-Stock' and back-ordered moments later... [The] demand for magazines actually exceeded the ability for the system to keep up with the volume that was being ordered."

"To shed some more light on the magazine situation at present, it really has been unprecedented in the last 5 days. During a roughly 72 hour period...we sold the 'average demand' equivalent of about 3.5 years worth of PMAGS, and an even greater amount of our Brownells magazines."
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      Just OMG...holy heck!! Yet, I believe it.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn...nes-just-three
                      http://www.guns.com/2012/12/20/brownells-sells-3-5-years-worth-of-magazines-in-36-hours/ In the face of possible legislation to restrict and possibly ban firearms and magazines over a certain capacity, waves of panic buyers have stripped shelves to the paint, at both retail and online gun stores. A combination of demand

Comment

• Do we have anyone in Killeen????

He doesn't have a paypal, otherwise I was going to buy them all. If someone is close and can pick these up I'm in for 20.
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Just bought $500 worth.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                            Just bought $500 worth.
                            where

Comment

• From that guy?
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Lol I can't find AR10 pmags for shit. Been searching all night, damnit.
                                Pm me...I know where u can get some

Comment

Working...
                                X