• Show
Clear All

• My feeder

Dads feeder

Dads coyote

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• You'll never keep those damn coons out, those bastards are like inmates - all the time in the world to figure out how to defeat your best contraptions.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'm gonna go out this weekend and give it a stab. I missed opening weekend due to work and rain, so I'm looking foward to a 3 day. Its gonna be a cool weekend with temps in the low 40's.
        Photobucket

Comment

• low of 25 here sat. To bad ill be in Minneapolis mn.

Going out tonight. Got access to another 300-400 acres. ONly bad thing is other people hunt it so no camera's and such will be left out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
            low of 25 here sat. To bad ill be in Minneapolis mn.

Going out tonight. Got access to another 300-400 acres. ONly bad thing is other people hunt it so no camera's and such will be left out.
            Good luck to you. Aint ready for 25 yet! lol
            Photobucket

Comment

• Hell ill never even see 25* in Alvord

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                Hell ill never even see 25* in Alvord
                O it will, might not be that cold for long periods of time but it can get damn cold at times though. Good reason to have heater in the stand.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
                  O it will, might not be that cold for long periods of time but it can get damn cold at times though. Good reason to have heater in the stand.
                  I have a Dearborn heater in my 4x8.

Last edited by BlackSnake; 10-03-2012, 09:29 PM.
                  Photobucket

Comment

• My stand is 4x6 and I have a Coleman

Comment

• Mine is an old Coleman catalytic style, around our lease it varies from old dearborn style to the new Mr Buddy heaters.

Comment

• I just freeze my balls off in the tree stand. I use those heat pouches where I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                          I just freeze my balls off in the tree stand. I use those heat pouches where I can.
                          Been there done that, sometimes the best hunting can be in an old brush pile or by an old trail away from the general area's.

Comment

• I agree A buck path is nothing like a doe path. They will use the same one sometimes, but the big boys know better.

Comment

• WE HAVE BIG BODY BUCKS. Got a new spot to hunt !! and its less than a acre, but i knew that big bucks use the place, but nobody ever believed me.

Put my camera out for a night and look what i got.

Id say two are shooters. Also got 3 coyote pictures as well.

Comment

• Buck on the left has some nice time length on him.

Comment

Working...
                                X