• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go get him!
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Thats the thing i hate about that stand. You go for days not seeing anything. And when you do you only see one deer. My other stand has 5-8 deer on it ever night for a couple hours before dark.

It only took 30 days for my first chance at him. Lets see how long itll take for #2.

Comment

• Damn that's a big ass buck. Good luck on shooting him. He didn't get that big for being dumb.

All I got this past weekend was a doe. The only buck I saw on my place was a small spike. But I know there are some big ones out there.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Any of you guys catch that show "Yukon Men?" I watched it for the first time yesterday, it was pretty awesome. Got to see several Caribou taken, by kids, adults, even women. Pretty neat.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Id take a caribou.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
              Id take a caribou.
              This little woman took one with a .300 win mag bolt action iron sights. Impressive.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I want to take a elk with my bow.

Comment

I want to take a elk with my bow.
                  I'll take a moose with just an arrow. No bow.

Comment

• Took a smaller doe yesterday morning. I saw a small bodied spike buck, but passed on him. Really would rather take a mature older buck and let the younger ones grow up for a few years. Hopefully I can head back out this weekend.

Comment

Well boys and gals. The big boy i missed Is still around. I figured he would be in the next state by now.

Dont mind the time and date the camera is on the fritz. only works when it wants.

Lets hope i get another chance at him.
                      Extremely nice deer!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wednesday evening hunt? Sure why not

Comment

• Next time I come to this stand I'm bringing the 10/22 rifle out and just squirrel hunting. They are EVERYWHERE

Comment

• From the stand tonight

Comment

• Well tonight I solitude goes and one book I think the buck was my big spike that I do want to shoot but when I got it To stop he looked directly at me and of course his head and horns were shielded by a tree branch is that there probably three minutes staring at me moving the foot of soda time and never put his head back down so I can see it again. So I'm not 100% sure that it was him but I'm pretty sure

One goes in the bushes too thick to shoot at the one below was walking through about a 10 foot opening about five Mollenauer so she didn't stay long

I decided to go ahead and go home tonight 9 o'clock tomorrow morning and I'll be back out here Friday night

Comment

• I pulled my card while I was there tonight and I think this is the "Big Spike" that I've talked about... I think one side is a spike and the other is a 3 but he has a horrible rack

link to a couples days worth of pics
                                http://photobucket.com/Chris11312_11712

Comment

Working...
                                X