• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice deer as well.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
      nice Texas buck Marcus, congrats.... welcome to your new obsession
      Thanks! Part of what I've liked the most about hunting is just sitting in the quiet out in the country watching sunrise and sunset. Very peaceful. It's been great bonding time with my father-in-law, whom I already had a great relationship with. I look foward to having these same experiences with my 2 year old daughter and 9 week old son.

Marcus
      '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

• Originally posted by 2cammer97 View Post
        Thanks! Part of what I've liked the most about hunting is just sitting in the quiet out in the country watching sunrise and sunset. Very peaceful. It's been great bonding time with my father-in-law, whom I already had a great relationship with. I look foward to having these same experiences with my 2 year old daughter and 9 week old son.

Marcus
        My dad and I started hunting my 6th grade year.. talking about a good bonding time...

My 2 oldest daughters that live with their mom in PA are 6 and 8. they are going to be coming down 12/24-12/31 and I already told them we are going hunting at least a couple days while they are here. So far they are excited, but of course they are young and will get tired of sitting in a stand lol

I'm taking my 7 year old nephew hunting with me this weekend. He has been several times with my dad and has been begging to go with me.
        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by 2cammer97 View Post

Marcus

Thats what it's all about. Congrats on a nice Whitetail.
          "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
          East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
          https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

• My buddies public land buck from this morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Lots of character

Comment

• Awesome tines.

Marcus, thats a smile that cant be faked. Congrats.

Try it with a bow. It makes it twice the experience, but to get on good deer you have to put in alot of work.

Comment

• I have stopped hunting and probably wont ever do it again.. (I dont know why either) But I agreee with the above post.. My last hunting trip was Bow Hunting and it is far far FAR more entertaining and heart racing then hunting with a gun. I had deer within a few feet of me and I couldn't even draw my bow.. They just look at you knowing something isnt right but cant figure it out.. amazing feeling. I will do something like that again but with Camera and or Camcorder

Comment

• This traveler came in to the camera last night. Look at that mass!!!!

Btw my deer i shot was aged at 4 1/2 we sent a tooth off so we know for sure.

Comment

• you caught him taking a shit.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Very impressive mass on that fella.

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
                          Very impressive mass on that fella.
                          Agreed, if he had some better tine lenght it would be a complete beast.

edit, regardless of tine lenght i'd still drop his ass.

Golden Oaks Lodge

Comment

• Originally posted by Pewter Y2K Z28 View Post
                            Agreed, if he had some better tine lenght it would be a complete beast.

edit, regardless of tine lenght i'd still drop his ass.
                            while it's shitting.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• He is actually peeing on his rear glands. The have a scrape out there in the open field by my corn pile.

Ill have them soon, but one of the neighbors is hunting my big 6x6 as well. He has early season velvet pictures of him with a small texas looking body.
                              Makes him look like a 190 inch typical.

Mine scores 147 3/8

Comment

• I'm taking my 3yr old with me this evening. I'm betting it last 15-20 mins tops, lol. Luckily his mom will be at the cabin to get him if it doesn't go well.

Golden Oaks Lodge

Comment

Working...
                                X