No announcement yet.

The official 2012 deer hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depends can he still kill a buck in your county? Id only be pissed if the terms where not agree'd apon before the hunt. Communication goes a long way, and if they dont listen they pound sand.

Comment

• Well i seen 6 different bucks and 4 does.

here are some vids i got from tonight

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQCoKZ8GJ8k&feature=g-crec-u[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLrjOguoeJs&feature=g-crec-u[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
        Depends can he still kill a buck in your county? Id only be pissed if the terms where not agree'd apon before the hunt. Communication goes a long way, and if they dont listen they pound sand.
        If you kill your first buck of the year in a one buck county you're done for the season on bucks regardless of what other counties you hunt. I guess I am the dumbass for assuming he/they would follow the rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Id turn his ass in. I dont care family or not. Rules are rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
            So I was not going to the lease this weekend but a buddy was and took his older brother. His older brother already killed a buck in a one buck county this year so I told him he could hunt my stand, obviously he was only hunting does.
            I get a text this morning with pics of the 8 point that I had been chasing in the back of the truck, taken by his brother from my stand.

Should I be pissed?
            yes you should.. and you should tell him too. Legally he shouldn't have shot it and morally he's a bastard
            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
              So I was not going to the lease this weekend but a buddy was and took his older brother. His older brother already killed a buck in a one buck county this year so I told him he could hunt my stand, obviously he was only hunting does.
              I get a text this morning with pics of the 8 point that I had been chasing in the back of the truck, taken by his brother from my stand.

Should I be pissed?
              That's strait up bullshit. I would be highly pissed and your buddy and his brother both would be getting their asses reamed out. I would probably report him to the game warded too just to be a dick about it.

Comment

• One thing i learned a long time ago.

You want to see the worst side of a person. Take them deer hunting, or watch them when a family member with money dies.

Comment

• That's a bummer for sure. Did you communicate that he was to shoot antlerless deer only,no bucks?
                  I'd be pissed and I would certainly voice my opinion.

Comment

• Well damnit I can't upload my pictures for some reason. But I had a pretty good weekend. I shot a typical 8 pointer with 8 inch or so tines with about 6 inch brow tines. And then I shot a 8 or 10 pointer non typical with 19-20 inch spread. Then my friend shot a tall heavy rack 9 pointer. All these were taken 20-25 miles west of goldthwaite TX.
                    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Had 9 does infront of the blind, but 40 yards further than my bow range.

Rifle starts wed, but im going stick and string as long as i can.

Comment

• I'm going out tomorrow 5am! Rifle starts here tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          I'm going out tomorrow 5am! Rifle starts here tomorrow.
                          Keep your head low.

Comment

• Didn't have much luck this weekend all I got was a small pig.
                            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                              Now black you know better, bust out the pics.

I missed my first day in a looong time last night becuase of the family gun shoot, and guess what i seen a buck at 3:30 and after that not a thing. Cold front did start yesterday.

Ive only got one tag left, and have to december 31. But its getting cold out.
                              I never got pics of the 10. Just a average 10 though. I'll post pics of the turkey and doe later today.
                              Photobucket

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                                Damn! Is that thing like 10!
                                Originally posted by FordEvangelist View Post
                                Wow Sleeper - that dude looks ancient! He just been lucky or noone ever wanted to take him?
                                <<<< not a deer hunter
                                How can you tell it's old? Is it because it looks fat?
                                Last edited by motoman; 11-26-2012, 08:37 AM.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X