X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Shot 4 mags no hiccups.
    So about 15 rounds then?

I keed... I want one of these... all the dealers @ the fun show last week had them too $$ for my blood though.

Comment

Originally posted by goofygrin View Post
      So about 15 rounds then?

I keed... I want one of these... all the dealers @ the fun show last week had them too $$ for my blood though.
      shhiitt... more like 28! nearly twice that many! Wife's xmas present, didn't want to have to clean it, just wanted to make sure it didn't have any function problems they are apparently plagued with.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Good to hear man. I love mine. Let me know what you think of the hogue grips when you get them for concealed carry. That's the only thing that's keeping me from ordering some.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
          Good to hear man. I love mine. Let me know what you think of the hogue grips when you get them for concealed carry. That's the only thing that's keeping me from ordering some.
          The wife wanted the hogue grips, I actually really like the carbon fiber grips it comes with. I bought her the grips so I'm sure she will want them on there. I however found it really comfortable and super grippy. Grippy like no other checkering or stippling I've ever felt, carbon fiber really keeps an edge (well, for 28 rounds at least). It shot well, felt good, pointed good, etc. It was exceptional in my opinion. I'm sure it's largely do to it being a full metal gun. The night sights are also very visible and bright, excellent sight picture. I have big hands and I did not have the extended mag in it and even then I didn't find it very uncomfortable with only 2 fingers on the grip. I've never been a fan of polymer pocket pistols (or any polymer pistol for that matter). LCP's, bodyguards, etc. that I've owned were not shooters. They went bang and they put a hole in something in front of me, but I didn't really enjoy the gun. This gun I enjoy shooting. This one seems to talk to me. 99% of pistols I shoot I find interesting, shoot them a few times, and then I never shoot them again and find myself pulling them out only when someone wants to shoot them. This one though I really liked. I'll have to report how it does with more rounds down the chamber. But, at this point I think I'll buy another one for myself while my S&W 500 concealed holster is being made.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I do enjoy mine very much. And as far as keeping an edge, the front checkering is freakin' intense on mine. Not sure what LPI it is but it's very rough. I wouldn't mind getting a set of the hogues as long as they don't snag or bunch my clothes up. The gun does shoot rather well for it's size. I need to move my rear sight over a little bit, but that's not a huge deal. Was your "on" out of the box?
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
            There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I do enjoy mine very much. And as far as keeping an edge, the front checkering is freakin' intense on mine. Not sure what LPI it is but it's very rough. I wouldn't mind getting a set of the hogues as long as they don't snag or bunch my clothes up. The gun does shoot rather well for it's size. I need to move my rear sight over a little bit, but that's not a huge deal. Was your "on" out of the box?
              It was on, shot about a 2" group at 15 feet just aiming casually. The groups were pretty concentric, didn't see any discernable variance off the point if aim.

Comment

Slowyellow, I can tell you the Hogue grips don't grip cloths at all. I conceal my Sig P239 and my wife's P238, both with Hogue grips, with zero problems. Even with light, untucked t-shirts are not an issue. I should clarify I'm referring to inside waistband carry.

CJ, Congrats on the P938. I could shoot my wife's P238 all day. It's a fun shooter. It's got 1100+ rounds thru it with just 4 FTE's, mostly early on. It seems to be getting smoother the more rounds we put through it. The P238/P938 are definitely the most shooter friendly pocket sized guns available. Period.

Marcus
                '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Interesting note: I shot the P938 through a chrono, with standard Winchester ammo I was getting 1050fps, which I believe was a 115gr bullet.

Comment

JUST SO CJ knows :

This gun does nothing the Glock 26 hasn't for decades.
                    I got a G26 for my wife for her bday so she can do her CHL
                    The wife really likes it, and to me it appears to be the highest quality pistol in it's size and caliber.

p.s. how many rounds does that POS hold ?

Comment

Working...
                    X