USMC Bans All Polymer Magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cj we going get dem pmagz?
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

I paid like $100 each for a dozen AN/PEQ-2s around the fort hood area. Pretty good deals around there!
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        I paid like $100 each for a dozen AN/PEQ-2s around the fort hood area. Pretty good deals around there!
        Of course there are. Most is all stolen govt property.

Comment

Lol
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
            Of course there are. Most is all stolen govt property.
            I'm just fucking with you. I don't mess around with stolen gubment property.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Surefire 100 round ultra-mag?

Fuck those things.

I only used PMAGS. The next time I qual I'll be in Cali with a whole new range staff so I'll probably not be able to get away with it unless they reverse this tripe.
              2004 Suzuki DL650
              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                Your cheap pmags btw are at any military surplus store near a base that troops deploy and return out of.
                From my understanding a lot of equipment and mags gets tossed into the trash because the military doesnt let them ship or travel home with non-issued equipment. This is done to stop theft, and battlefield pickups

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                  From my understanding a lot of equipment and mags gets tossed into the trash because the military doesnt let them ship or travel home with non-issued equipment. This is done to stop theft, and battlefield pickups
                  Correct, they have footlockers and rooms stacked to the ceiling full of pmags left in various cities in Afghanistan and Iraq. I've heard that from several people now that were stationed overseas.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm just fucking with you. I don't mess around with stolen gubment property.
                    They'll never find out....

Comment

Working...
                    X