Lewisville gun show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
    EAA make a good product? Their prices are certainly reasonable.
    They are good guns, they are made by Tangfolio in Italy, EAA imports them, basically. They've had a few complaints about customer service, but all recent reports are they've fixed that and everyone seems pretty happy with them. I never had any problems with their guns so I have no personal experience. In my opinion there is no better value in the gun industry right now than the Witness. And if I'm not mistaken the Witness has beat out the 1911 in world championship pistol competitions the last several years. The Witness and the 1911 are the two top competitors in semi auto target shooting.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
      EAA make a good product? Their prices are certainly reasonable.
      They do. I had a cracked slide on an older compact 10mm, sent it to them, and they sent it back with a brand new slide, no questions about shooting nuclear reloads and free of charge.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        They are good guns, they are made by Tangfolio in Italy, EAA imports them, basically. They've had a few complaints about customer service, but all recent reports are they've fixed that and everyone seems pretty happy with them. I never had any problems with their guns so I have no personal experience. In my opinion there is no better value in the gun industry right now than the Witness. And if I'm not mistaken the Witness has beat out the 1911 in world championship pistol competitions the last several years. The Witness and the 1911 are the two top competitors in semi auto target shooting.
        Oh, ok. When I saw the first picture I thought it was a Tangfolio for sure. I don't have any personal experience with either company, but heard Tangfolio makes greats guns. Thanks for the info, dude.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

if you get one im going to carelessly throw it onto your kitchen floor!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
            What kind of fucking dickhead would do that?
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by elvis View Post

God bless.
              lmao
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
              X