08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• Originally posted by BEARY View Post
      What do you have there, exactly, CJ?
      Original new in box transformers.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Original new in box transformers.
        Uh huh...

I was just curious of the components you had there....but, hey, we all can tell they are assembled lowers

Comment

• <--- still looking for FDE Pmags, I'll trade you black 30rd pmags.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I have a sig p220 .45 mag if anyone needs it

Comment

• Originally posted by BEARY View Post
              Uh huh...

I was just curious of the components you had there....but, hey, we all can tell they are assembled lowers
              PSA with MOE kits.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I have 100 rounds of Federal 9mm FMJ, will trade for .223 or 5.56 ammo.
                http://DallasGunTrader.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
                  I might be looking to trade my BNIB PSA M4 Upper (No BCG or Charging Handle) for a 6.8 SPC Upper
                  If anyone falls for that trade right now, they deserve it.

Comment

• AK's are all gone. Trade or sell as a package will not break up.
                    Will trade for 9mm or 223/556 ammo.

Comment

• Anyone want some Old ass Sellier & Bellot 9mm Browning Court (380 Auto)? I really have no clue how old this is, but I guarantee no less than 10 years. I have 500 rounds that have been sitting around forever with nothing to do. I may trade for Old 12ga rounds (2 3/4 or 3), 45, or 9x19. I would also lightly consider old .22lr...or maybe even other miscellaneous crap.

Comment

• Damnit, won't break it up for me? I need some of that furniture.

Comment

Damnit, won't break it up for me? I need some of that furniture.
                          I dont mind splitting it with you if there is a set of US made MAK furniture.

Comment

• PM sent CJ

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                              I dont mind splitting it with you if there is a set of US made MAK furniture.
                              I have my eye on the black furniture and the orange grip, I guess the east German too. What I really need is that damn pistol grip bolt/nut. You can have all the Mak stuff and the bags of whatever he has there, apparently he has mags for sale also. You want to split it up? Besides my lowers what else are you looking for?

Comment

I have my eye on the black furniture and the orange grip, I guess the east German too. What I really need is that damn pistol grip bolt/nut. You can have all the Mak stuff and the bags of whatever he has there, apparently he has mags for sale also. You want to split it up? Besides my lowers what else are you looking for?
                                I don't mind splitting if there is what I need in there. Let me know what I need to throw into the trade.

Anything really. Kinda got back into a buying mode with all this crazy going on. Only looking for reasonable deals, nothing stupid like $35-$40 p mags lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X