Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    You tryna put me on blast??
    Nah, I dont give a shit enough to put anyone on blast unless they really piss me off.

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
    These are parts of the lpk guys, not the entire LPK itself.
    What parts?

Comment

• I have springs, detents, screws, pins, etc. I can't make another whole lpk but can help those that lose parts or need a replacement. I even have some of the trigger group. Let me know if what you need and I'll try to help.
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        I have springs, detents, screwa, pins, etc. I can't make another while lpk but u can help those that lose parts or need a replacement.
        I could use some takedown pin detents and springs

Comment

• Pm me your exact needs and address.
          Sorry, my phone letters and my thumbs areNOT on the same page.)
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
            Pm me your exact needs and address.
            Sorry, my phone letters and my thumbs areNOT on the same page.)
            Done deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              I could use some takedown pin detents and springs
              haha. You know you put enough of these together to both know A) why this man needs these and B) why you have extras too.

My mother in law is smart enough to know that that tiny little brass piece "must be from Keith's guns" and tapes it to a note on my fridge. lol
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Trade/Barter thread

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                haha. You know you put enough of these together to both know A) why this man needs these and B) why you have extras too.

My mother in law is smart enough to know that that tiny little brass piece "must be from Keith's guns" and tapes it to a note on my fridge. lol

I haven't lost any yet, but if I can keep a few spares for when it does happen I'll be a happy guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

Lmfao...I remember at least one "launch"...
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

Your fix with the tiny set screw was genius.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Trade/Barter thread

Looking to sell or trade off these m1 parts and a grenade launcher sight. Barrel is pretty much brand new measure 1 or less on TE&ME. Trigger group is WW2 along with op rod. Grenade launcher sight is free to whomever wants it if they don't want the other parts. If not I'll trash it. Looking for Black windowless PMAGs 30rd, 5.56 fmj ammo, or maybe other stuff anyone might have.

Comment

• I'm looking for a 1lb of Alliant Bullseye powder.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Anyone have a cz82 or 83 they dont want?
                          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• AR standard M4 stock (just the stock no tube or other parts)

Would trade for a couple 20 or 30 round AR mags.

Comment

• I have some beaver barf vz58 hand guards and pistol grip for anyone that needs them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                                I have some beaver barf vz58 hand guards and pistol grip for anyone that needs them.
                                I'd be interested in those for a project.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X