Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

UTG quad rail (extended length carbine) and 1 30 round magazine.I got the 30 rounder from academy just in case someone needed it, not trying to gouge, i paid 20 for it... 60 bucks takes them both or trade for 22lr ammo.

Comment

• Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
      [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

UTG quad rail (extended length carbine) and 1 30 round magazine.I got the 30 rounder from academy just in case someone needed it, not trying to gouge, i paid 20 for it... 60 bucks takes them both or trade for 22lr ammo.
      dont use the [IMG] tags and your link should work

PM sent on the quad rail
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Wanting to trade 2 boxes of Winchester .40 FMJ 165 grain target ammo (50 rounds per box) for some 9mm ammo.
        Last edited by Machx2; 02-24-2013, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• looking for seven .380 hollow point rounds or a box.

I have some fmj to trade
          2012 GT500

Comment

• Looking for AA#2, have a lb of #9 I would be willing to trade, can buy outright too. Pm me if you have some you could turn lose, not looking for much.
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Man I have some 9mm but want to hang on to it for my carbine. Maybe I can pick some up and see what I can help with
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• i have some spare 9mm hollow points (50 rnd brass winchester) that i would trade for 1 box bulk 22lr, 525 pack

Comment

• Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                  Wanting to trade 2 boxes of Winchester FMJ 165 grain target ammo (50 rounds per box) for some 9mm ammo.
                  have any 22lr? what rounds do u have to trade?

Comment

• ended up with an extra lower for some reason, trades welcome or make offer.

Comment

• I've got some sks parts I'd like to part with, if interested pm me.

Choate Sks Scope mount, requires 4 8-40 thread holes drilled in the receiver to mount (not a receiver cover style) I'll also include a shell deflector that mounts to the rear sight & a set of 1 inch scope rings if interested.

Tapco Shell deflector, mounts to a receiver cover type scope mount.

Promag 30 round plastic duckbill magazine, had a few rounds loaded into it and put in a rifle but never fired any rounds out of it.

Comment

• I have a Magpul MOE+ grip in FDE that I'd trade for 500rds of .22LR. And I have a Magpul ACS (commercial) that i'd like to trade for a black ACS (commercial).

Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I found 41 rounds of older 380 Auto and an unknown older .380 pistol magazine that I don't need if anybody wants to trade for 22lr I can add cash.
                          Last edited by Jimbo; 03-12-2013, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• I've got 3 30 round Gen2 PMAGS that I am looking to trade straight up for 3 20 round PMAGs. Not interested in cash or other trades for these.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              I have a Magpul MOE+ grip in FDE that I'd trade for 500rds of .22LR. And I have a Magpul ACS (commercial) that i'd like to trade for a black ACS (commercial).

mine!
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                                I found 33 rounds of older WIN 380 Auto that I don't need if anybody wants to trade for 22lr I can add cash.
                                I've got about 75 rounds of 22lr
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X