No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have an extra carbine length buffer spring?
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• I have 40rnds of .40 cor-bon hollow points, a 50 round box of .40 fmj, and a new glock 23 mag. will not separate. Will trade for $60. Meet in or around carrollton/addison.
      2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
        Anyone have an extra carbine length buffer spring?
        I do
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
          I do
          How much shipped to 75401?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Have a brick of 500 22lr rounds. Need 45acp, prefer trade today if possible.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Looking for an Ar15 Round handguard cap. If you have one you dont need I would be happy to help you get rid of it. Pm me please!! :-)
              "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                Have a brick of 500 22lr rounds. Need 45acp, prefer trade today if possible.
                Pm sent
                "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• Originally posted by Homemade View Post
                  Looking for an Ar15 Round handguard cap. If you have one you dont need I would be happy to help you get rid of it. Pm me please!! :-)
                  I have one you can have.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    I have one you can have.
                    Thank you sir.. I will pm you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                      Not looking to sell but I will trade if it is something interesting.
                      Is a CZ 75BD Police interesting?
                      Last edited by cad424; 04-23-2013, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cad424 View Post
                        Is a CZ 75BD Police interesting?
                        I dunno, I would have to noodle on that for a bit.

Comment

• Anyone have any mags that will fit a S&W 5906/915/910/6906?

Also need some grips for a s&w K frame
                          Last edited by phaux; 04-24-2013, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                            Anyone have any mags that will fit a S&W 5906/915/910/6906?

Also need some grips for a s&w K frame
                            I have a S&W mag at home, and I dont even own a S&W. I'll see if I can figure out what it fits tonight and let you know.
                            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                            sigpic

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                                Thanks
                                What caliber? Mine says 45 cal, and is a 7 rnd capacity. It resembles a 1911 mag but doesn't fit one though. Its also say ES 1 on it. Not sure if that helps at all.
                                "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X