Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 454 uses a single stack mag
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
      What caliber? Mine says 45 cal, and is a 7 rnd capacity. It resembles a 1911 mag but doesn't fit one though. Its also say ES 1 on it. Not sure if that helps at all.
      I believe that's for a 4506.
      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
        What caliber? Mine says 45 cal, and is a 7 rnd capacity. It resembles a 1911 mag but doesn't fit one though. Its also say ES 1 on it. Not sure if that helps at all.
        PM sent

Comment

• I need two BCG's and two uppers (chrome lined.) I have CASH for trade.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I have a couple 9mm 12rd Beretta mags that I am looking to trade for Sig P226 40. Mags or maybe AR PMags.

Comment

• Oolong for a couple of 45auto mags for 1911. Anyone?
              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                3 used Ramline 10/22 magazines. Holds 30 rounds each. 1 is clear, the other 2 black. Looking for just about anything else for any gun. Open to offers.
                Are these still available?

Comment

• Sorry,they are gone.
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• 220 rounds of 7.62x39 tul hp and monarch fmj. $80 or trade for 45 acp range ammo.

Comment

• I have 3 stag arms LPK's.

I need .22lr and 2 stock/buffer tube kits.

Comment

• Originally posted by WOMACK03 View Post
                        I have 3 stag arms LPK's.

I need .22lr and 2 stock/buffer tube kits.
                        Trade value for an lpk?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                          Trade value for an lpk?
                          $80

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                            I have a couple 9mm 12rd Beretta mags that I am looking to trade for Sig P226 40. Mags or maybe AR PMags.
                            These are still available, would also trade for Marlin 795 mag or XD Compact .40 Mags.

Comment

• Looking for an M16 auto disconnector.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Hey CJ, I can get you one new for $40.
                                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                                X