Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Two steel cproduct 20 rd mags for 2 20rd pmags? I'm you're huckleberry.
    Yeah, P-mags SUCK!

I will gladly trade you, just let me know when and where. I work in Arlington off 20 and Collins, can bring them with me tomorrow.

These are 5.56 P-mags BTW
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
      Yeah, P-mags SUCK!

I will gladly trade you, just let me know when and where. I work in Arlington off 20 and Collins, can bring them with me tomorrow.

These are 5.56 P-mags BTW
      Sounds good to me, I live right there, so bring them tomorrow. I will be free tomorrow at 7pm, let me know if that would work.
      Last edited by CJ; 06-17-2013, 08:38 AM.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Sounds good to me, I live right there, so bring them tomorrow. I will be free tomorrow at 7pm, let me know if that would work.
        PM Sent,

Trade Pending to CJ
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• If anyone picks up brass, I need all your .44 special cases ever.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• BCG possibly taken care of. Still need charging handle, upper parts kit and gas tube. Anyone?
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
              BCG possibly taken care of. Still need charging handle, upper parts kit and gas tube. Anyone?
              Midway has gas tubes in stock for $12.99ea. Natchezss has CH in stock for $23: Just FYI

Comment

• 1/2x28
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

1/2x28
                  Gracias

Comment

• Due to placing orders with different companies in an effort to build a couple guns, I have some extras. I have ammo that I bought for others that backed out, etc.. I also have 2 New Frontier lowers with sequential #'s (not pictured) that could possibly be part of a trade. I will not sell the 22LR outright, it's only there to sweeten the pot if someone has something I REALLY want. The rest is for sale or trade. All ammo will be the same price I paid for it (mostly bought at WalMart, and I have receipts for all of it).

(2) NF poly lowers and buffer tube assemblies
                    (4) BCG's, complete and staked
                    (2) Buffer tube assemblies
                    (2) Stag Arms LPK
                    (2) PSA LPK
                    (2) black Magpul MOE mil-spec stocks I would trade for a FDE or Foliage Green

Ammo is grouped by caliber, from (L) to (R):
                    22LR (400 rds + 2100 rd ammo can), .40, 223, 5.56, 10mm (300 rd bulk pkg), 308

The 10mm is spoken for by a member, and a deal is pending. I will edit my post if that changes. I'm looking for any AR-15 parts in FDE or Foliage Green, a TLR-2, optics for an AR or Ruger 10/22, a 25 rd Ruger brand 10/22 magazine, an IWB holster for Glock 19, maybe Cerakote services, and possibly a rifle like a Mosin or Rem 700 in 308, or a pistol. I'm pretty open to offers and willing to come out of pocket on trades.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                      Due to placing orders with different companies in an effort to build a couple guns, I have some extras. I have ammo that I bought for others that backed out, etc.. I also have 2 New Frontier lowers with sequential #'s (not pictured) that could possibly be part of a trade. I will not sell the 22LR outright, it's only there to sweeten the pot if someone has something I REALLY want. The rest is for sale or trade. All ammo will be the same price I paid for it (mostly bought at WalMart, and I have receipts for all of it).

(2) NF poly lowers and buffer tube assemblies
                      (4) BCG's, complete and staked
                      (2) Buffer tube assemblies
                      (2) Stag Arms LPK
                      (2) PSA LPK
                      (2) black Magpul MOE mil-spec stocks I would trade for a FDE or Foliage Green

Ammo is grouped by caliber, from (L) to (R):
                      22LR (400 rds + 2100 rd ammo can), .40, 223, 5.56, 10mm (300 rd bulk pkg), 308

The 10mm is spoken for by a member, and a deal is pending. I will edit my post if that changes. I'm looking for any AR-15 parts in FDE or Foliage Green, a TLR-2, optics for an AR or Ruger 10/22, a 25 rd Ruger brand 10/22 magazine, an IWB holster for Glock 19, maybe Cerakote services, and possibly a rifle like a Mosin or Rem 700 in 308, or a pistol. I'm pretty open to offers and willing to come out of pocket on trades.
                      How much for BCG?
                      Street car.

Comment

• How much for the 5.56?

Comment

• Originally posted by DriveWayBuilt View Post
                          How much for BCG?
                          $130. The uppers I just bought came with BCG's, so I'm taking a big hit on these.

Originally posted by David View Post
                          How much for the 5.56?
                          Whatever the receipt says. I'm at work, but I can have an answer in the morning. The Winchester is from WM, and the 1 box of independence is from Academy.

Comment

• Are they m16 bcg's?

Comment

• These are the exact BCG's, and of course the price has dropped since I bought them. 'Doh. I have a receipt for all of this stuff, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                                $130. The uppers I just bought came with BCG's, so I'm taking a big hit on these.
                                PM Sent.
                                Street car.

Comment

Working...
                                X