No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a savage 12vss in 22-250 excellent condition. 26in stainless barrell. choate stock. SSS trigger. I've put aprox 150 rnds. $500.00

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockeruti View Post
      Have a savage 12vss in 22-250 excellent condition. 26in stainless barrell. choate stock. SSS trigger. I've put aprox 150 rnds. $500.00
      Does it have a scope on it?
      "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• No scope base or rings included. Sorry

Comment

• I could use one of those buffer tube assemblies, how much are you asking for one?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Mossberg .270 for?!??!
            Also have a Mauser Argentine 1891 for?!?!?
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              I could use one of those buffer tube assemblies, how much are you asking for one?
              $55

Comment

• Long shot but....
                Need a safety detent/bearing for a mossberg 500. Anyone?
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                  How much for the 5.56?
                  I'm sorry, I completely forgot to check on the actual prices. Independence was bought at Academy for $9.99, Winchester at WM for $12.27 x 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                    Due to placing orders with different companies in an effort to build a couple guns, I have some extras. I have ammo that I bought for others that backed out, etc.. I also have 2 New Frontier lowers with sequential #'s (not pictured) that could possibly be part of a trade. I will not sell the 22LR outright, it's only there to sweeten the pot if someone has something I REALLY want. The rest is for sale or trade. All ammo will be the same price I paid for it (mostly bought at WalMart, and I have receipts for all of it).

(2) NF poly lowers and buffer tube assemblies
                    (4) BCG's, complete and staked
                    (2) Buffer tube assemblies
                    (2) Stag Arms LPK
                    (2) PSA LPK
                    (2) black Magpul MOE mil-spec stocks I would trade for a FDE or Foliage Green

Ammo is grouped by caliber, from (L) to (R):
                    22LR (400 rds + 2100 rd ammo can), .40, 223, 5.56, 10mm (300 rd bulk pkg), 308

The 10mm is spoken for by a member, and a deal is pending. I will edit my post if that changes. I'm looking for any AR-15 parts in FDE or Foliage Green, a TLR-2, optics for an AR or Ruger 10/22, a 25 rd Ruger brand 10/22 magazine, an IWB holster for Glock 19, maybe Cerakote services, and possibly a rifle like a Mosin or Rem 700 in 308, or a pistol. I'm pretty open to offers and willing to come out of pocket on trades.
                    I may get 3 BCGs, if you still have them. I really need to gather the other parts to build these 3.
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• 2 BCGs are sold, 2 left. 1 buffer spring ass'y is sold. All 5.56 is gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                        2 BCGs are sold, 2 left. 1 buffer spring ass'y is sold. All 5.56 is gone.
                        Ok. Maybe I'll just get two and order the other.
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• I asked in the reloading components thread, but I'll throw up a request in here, too. I'm looking for .44 Special brass.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Looking to trade for any oddball or unusual magazines. Have ammo and parts for all kinds of guns for trade.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                              Looking to trade for any oddball or unusual magazines. Have ammo and parts for all kinds of guns for trade.
                              I have a Glock mag for 2 lbs of gold! Never exploded. Good condition.

Comment

• Need ar upper complete if possible,prefer rifle length,bcg,ch
                                Have sks minus stock, may trade my 1911 for complete ar upper

Comment

Working...
                                X