No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some .38/.357 projectiles if anyone has some sitting around.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
      Im looking for several AR 15 parts for cheap. Need BCG, Charging handle, LPK, stock kit, and rear sight. Trying to get decent quality parts for under $200.00 without having to pay.shipping at 5 different places
      BCG - PSA, they had one on sale for $79.99
      LPK - PSA, They were running the $29.99 PTAC kits again
      Stock Kit - eBay, around $40
      Rear sight - Amazon, there is a $12-$15 carry handle that does the trick.
      I cant recall any deals on the charging handle, but you should be able to find one for less than $20 shipped.

Comment

• Looking to trade an FDE MOE grip for a black MOE grip.

pistol grip.
        Last edited by CJ; 01-28-2014, 12:23 AM.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Looking to trade an FDE MOE grip for a black MOE grip.
          edit jk. I read foregrip
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
            edit jk. I read foregrip
            Unless he wants to trade an FDE for FDE he's out of luck here
            2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
              Unless he wants to trade an FDE for FDE he's out of luck here
              I thought it said foregrip!
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• I'd also trade it for a VFG

Comment

• Anyone want to trade about 750 rounds of Winchester MI-22 for any other .22 ammo? Preferably the remington bucket o bullets? It doesn't run in my upper.

Comment

Anyone want to trade about 750 rounds of Winchester MI-22 for any other .22 ammo? Preferably the remington bucket o bullets? It doesn't run in my upper.
                    You want 750rds of golden bullet?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                      You want 750rds of golden bullet?
                      Yeah believe it or not that runs great in my upper. She's a cheap date! The winchester runs fine in my pistols, just not my upper.

Comment

Yeah believe it or not that runs great in my upper. She's a cheap date!
                        Nice, I can make that happen for you. When and where?

Comment

• Well I'm in south Arlington, where you be?

Comment

• East of Denton, a long ways away haha. How soon do you need it?

Comment

East of Denton, a long ways away haha. How soon do you need it?
                              I'm not in any rush.

Comment

East of Denton, a long ways away haha. How soon do you need it?
                                If you bring it to school one day I can get it to him. Hopefully will be down there learning .223 soon
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X