No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got a Gen3 G22 RTF (rough texture frame) that I'd like to trade for a G35 (or maybe a Para P16) as I've gotten back into shooting USPSA and want a little longer sight length until I can afford a new open gun. The G22 RTF was only made in the time between the end of the 3rd gens to the beginning of the 4th gen guns. This has a different frame with much better texture, not slippery but won't hurt your hands, and also has the "fish gill" slide cuts. Right now it has numerous upgrades on it (as pictured) but if your G35 is stock this will be stock more than likely. Everything is negotiable but I still need the end result to be a well setup uspsa limited G35 gun. If I have to kick in some cash that can be arranged as well depending on the quality of the G35. I'm the original owner and still have box and everything that came with it. I'd prefer we keep our mags though as mine have Dawson +5 extensions on them.

My G22 is in great condition and has less than 500 rounds fired.

My name is Nick and my number is 214-six 1 six-1020 and you can call or text me.

Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Anyone have a mid length gas tube and barrel nut assembly?
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        Anyone have a mid length gas tube and barrel nut assembly?
        I'm sure I have a barrel nut if you need one.

What I'm looking for is a magpul RVG. Anyone have the railed grip?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Anyone have a mid length gas tube and barrel nut assembly?
          Might try Rifle.30Cal on THF, that is who I just sold all of my stuff too and there was a NIP Mid Gas tube in there.

He said he just bought it to have all of that stuff so he would be willing to sell; even mentioned getting with you possibly to sell some of it so hit him up.
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Holy shit what a a small world. I just bought all but the gas block, tube, and something else from him. Lol!
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Holy shit what a a small world. I just bought all but the gas block, tube, and something else from him. Lol!
              Good Suff
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                I'm sure I have a barrel nut if you need one.
                Yeah, need the whole assembly but will take it in parts. I have your brass. Let's trade at the next GTG.

Comment

• I'm looking for a few more pelican cases. Anyone have some for trade/purchase?
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Any interest in a 5.45 upper smith barrel, Daniel Defense omega v 7.0 rail, lo profile gas block, troy brake, full circle carrier 3 30rd mags

lookin for smith 357 revolvers, smith 642, microtech knives offers

Comment

• Originally posted by bulldog896 View Post
                      Any interest in a 5.45 upper smith barrel, Daniel Defense omega v 7.0 rail, lo profile gas block, troy brake, full circle carrier 3 30rd mags

lookin for smith 357 revolvers, smith 642, microtech knives offers
                      Which troy brake and how much? Pm me
                      2012 GT500

Comment

• Looking to trade my troy trx rail for a Samson EVO rail.

Comment

• I need some .223/rifle powder. Anybody have anything?
                          2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                            I need some .223/rifle powder. Anybody have anything?
                            I've got a can of something, I'm certain.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Whatcha got to trade?

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                                I've got a can of something, I'm certain.
                                I'll meet you in Carrollton. Cool?
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X