No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ you find that body bolt and bushing? I'm in for the 300 rounds.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      I'm interested in the .22. Is there anything you're looking for in trade?
      Nah man, you are good. I don't need it near as badly as you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        LOL I have no idea. You won't insult me I promise. Plus I have no idea what ammo you have. Shoot me a offer if I hate it I will counter.
        PM sent.

Comment

• Jason, that charging handle and guard still available?
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
            I'm going trap shooting at elm fork tomorrow. I need 12 gauge skeet loads. Will trade 1\1 for them I have duck loads. 4 shot.
            why do you need skeet loads if youre shooting trap?

federal 8 shot <$6. your shoulder will be done after 6 rounds anyways.

Comment

• Wtb a AR lower. Any make ok. No poly plz.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                why do you need skeet loads if youre shooting trap?

federal 8 shot <$6. your shoulder will be done after 6 rounds anyways.
                I'm Shotgun ignorant.

Shooting Skeet tom
                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I'm Shotgun ignorant.

Shooting Skeet tom
                  trap is more fun imo. trap/skeet rounds cost the same out there, so try your hand at ata trap, or wobble if youre feeling froggy.

Comment

trap is more fun imo. trap/skeet rounds cost the same out there, so try your hand at ata trap, or wobble if youre feeling froggy.
                    Explain the difference
                    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• skeet comes horizontally from a low and high house (across your muzzle) and trap travels away from your muzzel. skeet will be better for dove practice though.

ata will fling the the bird pretty much in a 45 or 90 degree direction every time, but there are 5 different stations so it changes the angle slightly. it's consistent.

wobble is random. it will throw the bird in every direction including eye level at any given time. try ata, it's fun and not that difficult. plenty of guys out there to give you pointers
                      Last edited by dsrtuckteezy; 02-15-2014, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        CJ you find that body bolt and bushing? I'm in for the 300 rounds.
                        Oh sorry, yes I do have one I'm sure. I will check tomorrow and make sure.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

skeet comes horizontally from a low and high house (across your muzzle) and trap travels away from your muzzel. skeet will be better for dove practice though.

ata will fling the the bird pretty much in a 45 or 90 degree direction every time, but there are 5 different stations so it changes the angle slightly. it's consistent.

wobble is random. it will throw the bird in every direction including eye level at any given time. try ata, it's fun and not that difficult. plenty of guys out there to give you pointers
                          Oh well, guess I'm shooting with #4 tomorrow lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Oh sorry, yes I do have one I'm sure. I will check tomorrow and make sure.
                            10-4. Oh and not to be a bother but maybe that cable that goes from the AC control unit on the dash to the temp control door. Mine kinked. I have to go back to the AC side by popping it off and sliding it manually.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Oh well, guess I'm shooting with #4 tomorrow lol
                              better not get caught

Comment

better not get caught
                                It doesn't say it's not allowed

Comment

Working...
                                X