Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by David View Post
    No clue. It's in 2 250rnd cans. No idea of manufacture. What's to offer?
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
    Never mind, I scored a 640 round spam tin last night for 160 at Academy. Someone else in here is looking for ammo though.
    Since Patrick is passing, I'm still interested, but I don't know of anything I have worth near that. It looks like you can get wolf stuff from some sites still at $120, but they don't show inventory qty.

Something like that in cash?

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
    I can't find much I would be willing to let go of, but I've got cash to trade.
    No cutting...
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• I might be looking to trade my BNIB PSA M4 Upper (No BCG or Charging Handle) for a 6.8 SPC Upper if my brother does not want it. PM me please if you are interested.

This one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
        Since Patrick is passing, I'm still interested, but I don't know of anything I have worth near that. It looks like you can get wolf stuff from some sites still at $120, but they don't show inventory qty.

Something like that in cash?

No cutting...
        lol, no problem.

Comment

• I have 2 promag 20rd magazines new in the box, blue steel, .223/5.56. Would trade for a rear sight (needs to be flip-up).
          http://DallasGunTrader.com

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            I have lowers to trade... TRADE not sell.

oh you hoarding mother F#^&*^@ PM on the way
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I have lowers to trade... TRADE not sell.

Will you trade them for money?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                Will you trade them for money?
                lol, just looking for guns right now. I find it pretty damn enjoyable seeing what people offer up. I'm just sitting back and spectating all the chaos.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I see the wise man CJ once told me to buy lots of AR-15 lowers. At once I considered him crazy at best, but I listened to him. And so it was foretold that the $50 dollar pieces of metal would be worth their weight in gold.

Word to the wise. If you see guns for cheap, FUCKING BUY THEM!
                  First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

lol, just looking for guns right now. I find it pretty damn enjoyable seeing what people offer up. I'm just sitting back and spectating all the chaos.
                    TAKE MY TRADE OR I WILL FIND AN EMBARRASSING PICTURE OF YOU!

doooooitttttttnoooooooowwwww

Comment

• Originally posted by cad424 View Post
                      Does anybody have a A2 buttstock complete with buffer and spring?
                      I do. What would you trade?
                      I can always use mags, ammo, hookers, and blow.
                      03 cobra

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                        TAKE MY TRADE OR I WILL FIND AN EMBARRASSING PICTURE OF YOU!

doooooitttttttnoooooooowwwww
                        Did Adolfo get back to you?
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Did Adolfo get back to you?
                          We are talking now .... But I stand by my statement.

Next time you go shooting let me know, I have a shit ton of FMJ that needs a new home in a berm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                            We are talking now .... But I stand by my statement.

Next time you go shooting let me know, I have a shit ton of FMJ that needs a new home in a berm.
                            That's not a problem at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                              I see the wise man CJ once told me to buy lots of AR-15 lowers. At once I considered him crazy at best, but I listened to him. And so it was foretold that the $50 dollar pieces of metal would be worth their weight in gold.

Word to the wise. If you see guns for cheap, FUCKING BUY THEM!
                              LOL i just told him the same thing. in a pm just now.
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Lol, I was just being a smart ass. Hopefully my aero lowers will ship soon if their facebook posts hold any truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X