Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll take it Jeremy, text sent.

Comment

• Kinda have an odd request. I'm getting into reloading my 7mm Rem Mag.

I found http://www.bulletproofsamples.com/ which sells 12 round packs of bullets so you don't have to invest in a full box of bullets.

I'm looking for remnants of powders to do the same with. If anyone has any left over powder (IMR 4350, hogdon H100 or the like) I'd like to strike a deal so I can try out a few different powders without investing $35 in a pound that might not work well for my rifle.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

• Anybody need some M13 metal links, I've got almost 2k of them.
        "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
        http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
        Factory Five MK4 Cobra
        Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
        http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
        www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
        sigpic

Comment

• Alex may be interested?
          Originally posted by Marisa
          we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Does anyone have a 20" govt profile barrel?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Does anyone have a 20" govt profile barrel?
              Hey, darren dropped a box of lead in my car to give to you, I need to drop it by one of these days.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I'm looking for 3 AR lower receivers. No polymer.

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                  I'm looking for 3 AR lower receivers. No polymer.
                  i have a few i can spare.... where are you located?

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                    I'm looking for 3 AR lower receivers. No polymer.
                    I live in Little Elm, but I will sell an Anderson lower and a complete unfired Bear Creek upper for $300. I would sell the Lower separately too just let me know if you're interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                      i have a few i can spare.... where are you located?
                      Burleson.

PM me with what you have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        Hey, darren dropped a box of lead in my car to give to you, I need to drop it by one of these days.
                        hell yeah! Awesome!
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• This might be a long shot. But we we cleaned out the amom safw yesterday and found some ammo for guns we down own anymore.

140 rounds of 22-250 of various grains and make and approx 110-115 of .32 auto.

Looking for 120 for it all. Open to trades for ar paparts or 9mm and .223/556

Comment

• I have 1000 rounds of PMC M855 on stripper clips for sale/trade. Would trade straight up for M92 Yugo pistol or partial trade for Bakelite magazines, Ak74 and 47 Samson Evo 4ex rail, Yugo magazines, M193 ammo, or $450 cash.
                            Originally posted by Marisa
                            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• I'm looking for a cheap AR 15 charging handle. it's going to be used in a truck gun so I don't really care about the condition I have all kinds of AR parts to trade or will buy out right send me a PM and I'll get back with you.
                              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                                I'm looking for a cheap AR 15 charging handle. it's going to be used in a truck gun so I don't really care about the condition I have all kinds of AR parts to trade or will buy out right send me a PM and I'll get back with you.
                                Worst decision I have made with ARs was to use a cheap charging handle. You don't have to break the bank but don't buy a cheap $20 gunshow special.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X