Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    Worst decision I have made with ARs was to use a cheap charging handle. You don't have to break the bank but don't buy a cheap $20 gunshow special.

I've been a huge fan of the Bravo Company gunfighter charging handles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• You don't need any fancy schmancy charging handle. Just make sure the fucker is locked in place before squeezing the fun button. I had to stop a kid from firing an AR at the range a few weeks ago for this very reason. I had to explain to him how in the military a lot of dumb shits get broken noses for this very reason. He latched it into place and thanked me. I'm not sure why I glanced over at him when I did, but I'm sure glad I did.

Fuck expensive AR BS. It's all just overpriced and overhyped shit you don't need. I'm sure that fuckstick Costa can show you the best way to clawdeathgrip your uber charging handle though if that's what you need.

Comment

• This is what cheap aluminum charging handles look like after a dozen uses. Notice the "latch" is missing. That is because it bent in and I pulled it to put a better latch on it...then decided the piece of shit wasn't worth saving.

Spend at least $44 and get a good bcm/vltor piece. Hell, these go on sale all the time for $35-40.

Anthony if you want I will buy you a $25 charging handle and mail it to you for you to review for yourself. It will come with a gentleman's agreement that you must use it for a year.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• ^what he said. Spend a few extra bucks and get and extended latch charging handle. Makes a world of difference.

Comment

• The AAC brakeout is already gone but everything else is up for trade.

I really dont need anything specific other than maybe one of those small tubes of rocksett thread locker.

Edit: Both flashhiders and Delta ring assembly now gone

Last edited by NoClassic; 03-26-2015, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Could use that delta asm and one of those bird cages. I don't have any thread locker, but am willing to order some. Assuming you still have those parts.
              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• PMed

Comment

Anthony if you want I will buy you a $25 charging handle and mail it to you for you to review for yourself. It will come with a gentleman's agreement that you must use it for a year.
                  I hereby promise to install it on my Colt and use it for a minimum of 1 year. I will also give it a fair review. I was in the Navy for 10 years though, and I still really don't see that a charging handle is such a big deal other than make sure it's locked in place before pushing the fun button. I shot old A1s, A2s mostly and even a brand new A3 once. All pretty much the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    I've been a huge fan of the Bravo Company gunfighter charging handles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    All I use on my AR's, including my duty AR.

Comment

• I was never sent payment for the AAC Brakeout 2.0

If someone needs it I would let it go cheap.

threaded in 1/2 x 28

Comment

• Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
                        I was never sent payment for the AAC Brakeout 2.0

If someone needs it I would let it go cheap.

threaded in 1/2 x 28
                        How much is cheap?

Comment

• $60

Comment

• I'll take the AAC brakeout if it's still available.

Comment

This is what cheap aluminum charging handles look like after a dozen uses. Notice the "latch" is missing. That is because it bent in and I pulled it to put a better latch on it...then decided the piece of shit wasn't worth saving.

Spend at least $44 and get a good bcm/vltor piece. Hell, these go on sale all the time for $35-40.

Keith, you planning on trashing that?
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Damn you CJ. :P
                                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X