Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
    Anyone want to trade a Yeti Tundra 75, for a 10/22 and a few rounds?
    Hell I'll throw in some new Oakleys I don't use.
    Which do you have, the 10/22 or the Yeti? *confused*

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
      Which do you have, the 10/22 or the Yeti? *confused*
      Sorry, yeti.
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Shocker, I have 3 or 4 boxes of 5.56 that I don't plan on shooting. Interested in a trade?

Comment

• Well, never mind, sold it.
          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
            Well, never mind, sold it.
            Haha, if you had the rifle I was going to ask what you wanted for it.

Comment

• Anyone have any interest in a Vortex 20-60x85 Razor HD Spotting Scope or a Zeiss Conquest HD5 3-15x50mm Riflescope? Both are BNIB. I plan to sell them if I don't get any offers on anything I'd like.

Comment

• Anyone need a uncle Mikes body armor holster 380 size? One ammo can, some 223 brass, a charging handle and trigger guard for a AR. Did I say free! The easier it is for me the more likely you are to acquire it!
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  Anyone need a uncle Mikes body armor holster 380 size? One ammo can, some 223 brass, a charging handle and trigger guard for a AR. Did I say free! The easier it is for me the more likely you are to acquire it!
                  Damnit. I just ordered a charging handle

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• I'd take that Charging handle depending on where you are located...I am in Irving, I 30 and Beltline area to be specific

-Chris
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• 3rd in line. Willing to drive to make it easy.
                      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                        3rd in line. Willing to drive to make it easy.
                        As long as he isn't in BFE, I'm driving, lol
                        Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Story of my life. Thanks for the generosity one way or the other.
                          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• GT I am in Hachie but work in Red Oak tomorrow. Or I can put it in a envelope I bet. Either way just let me know. Everything is spoken for at this time fellas but the brass. It's not a lot maybe 50 rounds or so I can just keep accumulating it and give it away later. The handle came off a colt or something like that heck I can't remember.

Oh the trigger guard is still not spoken for. Got it from Core.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Anyone have a carry handle/rear sight laying around?
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Rcbs Rock chucker kit - Press/powder hopper/ hand prime tool/ scale/case holder
                                Like new set of Hornady 9mm dies (3 die set)
                                New set of Lyman .223 dies (2 die set)
                                1k wolf small rifle primers
                                600 wolf small pistol primers
                                1 new pound of titegroup + about a 1/4 of another
                                pittsburg electronic calipers
                                50 9mm fmj projectiles
                                Big bag of 9mm brass, some .223 brass, some .45

Everything you see in the picture for $200. It is a turnkey setup. just need to mount the press and powder hopper to something and start reloading.
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X