No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If someone happens to be interested in the press alone, I would take the components.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Sold. to the man that always buys my stuff.
      2012 GT500

Comment

• Any one have a gen 2 pri forearm and top rail to get rid of? I have a spr-ish build in need of one but haven't had much luck finding a used one.
        Like this one:
        Jon

Comment

• Anyone have a BCG and / or an adjustable gas block for trade?

Comment

• I thought I bought something?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'm still wanting to trade a Spikes Lower for a Spikes lower. I have the spider.....I want the punisher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Semper299 View Post
                I'm still wanting to trade a Spikes Lower for a Spikes lower. I have the spider.....I want the punisher.
                Want to sell the lower?

PM me if so..

Comment

• Putting an AR together for a local young man who's going through some hard times. Not looking for charity but I do need some help. So, rummage through your parts box and see if you can help. I've got a complete lower but am willing to take anything for the upper and have a few things to trade. Shoot me a PM if you've got anything.
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I have a G30 Gen4 with Trijicon Ghost Ring sights. In the box with 2 mags with Pearce extensions. Gun is like new

Looking for G19 Gen 4(w/night sights) or FNX 45 (non tactical)....

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                      Putting an AR together for a local young man who's going through some hard times. Not looking for charity but I do need some help. So, rummage through your parts box and see if you can help. I've got a complete lower but am willing to take anything for the upper and have a few things to trade. Shoot me a PM if you've got anything.
                      What's his story?
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

• You can ignore that request now. However, since you asked. He's just a military brat (19 y/o) who lost his Dad.

I gave him a base model "Frankenstein" carry handle AR w/ grey color filled Spikes Punisher lower. It wasn't much but he was stoked and wore a smile, that I hadn't seen, for the first time in a while. I plan on helping him break it in at a friend's property in a couple of weeks.
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

You can ignore that request now. However, since you asked. He's just a military brat (19 y/o) who lost his Dad.

I gave him a base model "Frankenstein" carry handle AR w/ grey color filled Spikes Punisher lower. It wasn't much but he was stoked and wore a smile, that I hadn't seen, for the first time in a while. I plan on helping him break it in at a friend's property in a couple of weeks.
                          Good on you.

Comment

You can ignore that request now. However, since you asked. He's just a military brat (19 y/o) who lost his Dad.

Good deal.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

• I have a Ruger 1911 LW Commander. In the box with all the originals, like new.

Trade for other 9mm or .45 ACP pistols.

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                                I have a Ruger 1911 LW Commander. In the box with all the originals, like new.

Trade for other 9mm or .45 ACP pistols.
                                You interested in trading for another Ruger? Dad has a ruger in 9mm, not sure the model number, but it's a full size pistol, he's been talking about wanting a 1911 for a while.

I'll get the model number and shoot you a PM.
                                G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                                X