X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Venix View Post
    From another thread:

Was the $50 more too much? heh
    I am not a paid advertiser here on the board so I will not advertise. Nor am I a lawyer so I can not offer legal advise. However, and good sluethmanship by the way, the $350 I paid for my Trust, initially, has been negated by me assisting other board members here with their trusts.

I was giggling cause tons here have caught on or been "referred" but you have not heard I assumed.

It is all in good fun. If you would like help, like I have helped others you can PM me.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      burned.
      Not so fast. But if you would like to believe that, I won't try and change your mind.

Comment

I stand by my initial burn, and offer another. BURN!

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          I am not a paid advertiser here on the board so I will not advertise. Nor am I a lawyer so I can not offer legal advise. However, and good sluethmanship by the way, the $350 I paid for my Trust, initially, has been negated by me assisting other board members here with their trusts.

I was giggling cause tons here have caught on or been "referred" but you have not heard I assumed.

It is all in good fun. If you would like help, like I have helped others you can PM me.
          Heh, I was just going through the trust thread looking for ideas and I saw your post.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            I stand by my initial burn, and offer another. BURN!
            Okay. He caught me admitting to paying $350 for my trust. I can think of 20+ members here that only had to pay $50. Yep I got so burned.

Originally posted by Venix View Post
            Heh, I was just going through the trust thread looking for ideas and I saw your post.
            When you catch on to the reason why I laughed initially and want to know more, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              Okay. He caught me admitting to paying $350 for my trust. I can think of 20+ members here that only had to pay $50. Yep I got so burned.

When you catch on to the reason why I laughed initially and want to know more, let me know.
              I'm just messing with you, man. I don't care one way or another. Good on you for helping people out.

Comment

Searching around tonight, I found this buffer tube:

I am building my pistol around a NFA poly lower receiver. I think the gusset that they added to that tube will help add some strength to the back end of the gun.

Thoughts?
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

WANT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                    WANT!!!

I have started collecting parts to duplicate this gun some what
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X