Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
      Wow why so $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by JFurst View Post
        Wow why so $$$.
        Odd as fuck. It fires .38 special dude.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          Odd as fuck. It fires .38 special dude.
          Oh ok cool

Comment

Does jackson armory negotiate?

Comment

If you want something that will appreciate and you won't actually use, find an old Colt 1911 WW1 era. JMO

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                If you want something that will appreciate and you won't actually use, find an old Colt 1911 WW1 era. JMO
                I'd still shoot it.

Comment

Wow why so $$$.
                  The 38 mid range and 38 AMU guns are pretty rare, they were a niche gun and as such weren't as popular (or available to the general public in the case of the AMU), I've wanted one of either for years but I'm not at a point where I can justify blowing that much on something that will sit in a safe.

Comment

Does jackson armory negotiate?
                    Yes they will, especially if you bring cash.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      Yes they will, especially if you bring cash.
                      3k cash?

Comment

I doubt they will knock a grand off the price but who knows. I'd take 3500 with me at least, offer 3 and wiggle around if need be.

Comment

I like jackson armory, went up with there Alex and they made me a pretty fair offer on my Ithaca M1911A1 on the spot. The only thing that would make it better is if they handed me a tumbler with some bourbon and a cigar when I entered.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            I like jackson armory, went up with there Alex and they made me a pretty fair offer on my Ithaca M1911A1 on the spot. The only thing that would make it better is if they handed me a tumbler with some bourbon and a cigar when I entered.
                            Too bad you never got to go shooting with hunter s thompson. Look up the video of conan hanging out with him, good shit!

Comment

Working...
                            X