Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    I don't think I've seen one.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• I found a cheap way to hang bins, About $20 at the container store and you can hang a shitload of them.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Well I got charged last night by RedX, so here's to next week's delivery. Haven't gotten any email communication or shipping yet, but they did say they don't charge you until it ships.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
          Well I got charged last night by RedX, so here's to next week's delivery. Haven't gotten any email communication or shipping yet, but they did say they don't charge you until it ships.
          What was your order date again?
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• still haven't heard anything about my order from 11-2-12, even emailed my CC statement showing them I got charged.
            2006 Civic SI
            2009 Pilot
            1988 GT
            CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

• Sorry if this seems like a dumb question, but how solid is red x. Just don't know anything about the company. Good upper? Reason I am asking is I don't really need an upper, but wouldn't mind one of these if they are good upper.

Comment

• I was impressed with their quality. Search threads, I've gone into detail and so have others.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• xred is my #1 place to buy uppers from

Comment

• Okay, I STILL haven't received my uppers which I ordered on the same day as y'all (12/26-27).

I was in the middle of shuffling finances around from different accounts to purchase my home, so I never e-mailed them in hopes it wouldn't hit my bank account in the few days between buying the house and getting paid again.

Then my credit/debit card was compromised, and deactivated. I sent them a note on the website regarding this to let them know I need to change my credit card number on the order. No response. This was probably 2 weeks ago.

I just saw the option to e-mail to "sales@redxarms.com," (I think) on the website instead of "leave a message." To whom did y'all speak to get your orders fixed? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                      Okay, I STILL haven't received my uppers which I ordered on the same day as y'all (12/26-27).

I was in the middle of shuffling finances around from different accounts to purchase my home, so I never e-mailed them in hopes it wouldn't hit my bank account in the few days between buying the house and getting paid again.

Then my credit/debit card was compromised, and deactivated. I sent them a note on the website regarding this to let them know I need to change my credit card number on the order. No response. This was probably 2 weeks ago.

I just saw the option to e-mail to "sales@redxarms.com," (I think) on the website instead of "leave a message." To whom did y'all speak to get your orders fixed? Thanks in advance.
                      If they ran your CC and it was declined, they move on........no questions asked.

Comment

• The CC issue is a very recent thing. The other guys had their orders for over a month while my CC was still active.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                          Okay, I STILL haven't received my uppers which I ordered on the same day as y'all (12/26-27).

I didn't shuffle finances, just changed mailing addresses on the one card. When I inquired about it, they just sent a notice that it was declined due to address mismatch. I sent a reply to correct it and never heard another word. I've been caught up with moving and haven't looked for another upper for mine.

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                          If they ran your CC and it was declined, they move on........no questions asked.
                          More like no questions answered!

Comment

• Well, I'm going to fire off an e-mail right now and see if I can get any kind of response.

Comment

• I posted it earlier in this thread when it happened to me. They ran my card when the order was placed to make sure it was approved/a good card. Then did it again at the end of the 30 business days. When I inquired the last time it was after I had changed my billing address and Blammo, no upper.

In the long run I think it's better that it happened like it did, because I think I want a .300 instead of another .223.

Good luck to you though.

Comment

• Thanks. And just to clarify on the possibility of the credit card being declined... I contacted RedX the same day that I was contacted by card security services to try and resolve this, AND I had enough money in my account the entire time for the purchase. I only mentioned that because the home-financing, this purchase, and the ammo group buy were all going to hit at the same time. Obviously, the ammo never came through so I was never in any danger of cutting it close.

Comment

Working...
                                X