Uppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
    Thanks. And just to clarify on the possibility of the credit card being declined... I contacted RedX the same day that I was contacted by card security services to try and resolve this, AND I had enough money in my account the entire time for the purchase. I only mentioned that because the home-financing, this purchase, and the ammo group buy were all going to hit at the same time. Obviously, the ammo never came through so I was never in any danger of cutting it close.
    Sorry

Comment

• Don't be sorry, Patrick. If anything, it should have theoretically helped my situation. I'm just gonna chalk this up as a loss, and if I end up getting the parts, that's cool too.

Comment

• I'm still at loss why "in stock" items are taking nearly 3 months to get.
        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
          I'm still at loss why "in stock" items are taking nearly 3 months to get.
          I think that, at least with assembled complete uppers, they still have to do the assembly before shipping. I'm not 100% on this though.

Comment

• I still haven't seen my uppers, and they will not respond to me. I have called, emailed, and used the form on their website.

Ordered 11/2, charged CC 11/5.

Looks like I'm out $800.
            2006 Civic SI
            2009 Pilot
            1988 GT
            CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

• You'll get them
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
                I still haven't seen my uppers, and they will not respond to me. I have called, emailed, and used the form on their website.

Looks like I'm out $800.
                If it makes you feel any better I am still waiting on an order I placed 12/28.

I wouldn't worry, remember Red X didn't jack up their prices like they could have, so in my mind they have already proven they are honorable. It might take some time but I think we will both get our stuff.
                "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
                  I still haven't seen my uppers, and they will not respond to me. I have called, emailed, and used the form on their website.

Looks like I'm out $800.
                  Are you sure the charges didn't drop off your card? When I've ordered from them, you will see a charge, then it disappears after a few days. Then they actually charge your card when it ships.
                  Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                  Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                    Are you sure the charges didn't drop off your card? When I've ordered from them, you will see a charge, then it disappears after a few days. Then they actually charge your card when it ships.
                    This is exactly what they did to me on three different purchases.

Comment

• They authorized me initially, then only charged me when it actually shipped months later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                        pre auth
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'm still waiting and ordered on 12/27 or 12/28......no replies to emails...just waiting..

Comment

• Shit I ordered two uppers from dsa on 11/19 and im still waiting

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
                            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• I'm still waiting on the RedX upper I ordered on 12/30. I had also ordered one on 12/27 and received it on 1/9.
                              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• Was talking to my stepdad last night about this. Have a complete upper on BO and it has been about 3 months. Last time we spoke to them they stated that the BCG was holding up the order.

My question is, If Midway and other retailers have been getting BCG's in regularly...what is the deal with RedX stating the BCG is holding up the order? I don’t get it and have already purchased 4 other BCG's in this time frame.

Either way, I told him to inquire and if they came back rude than to just cancel the order. Midway has been outstanding and even through the rush, 1-2 week wait time..and they did not raise their prices either
                                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                                X