No announcement yet.

Uppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is 30 business days for me, I'm going to ping them tomorrow...

Comment

• I ordered the day I posted this thread. 12/26. I have not heard from them either. Time to drop an e-mail.

R

Comment

• I haven't seen anything regarding the order I placed on 12/30.
        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• Hope you guys aren't praying for much longer. I have a buddy that ordered one on the 27th. M4 quadrail stainless with bcg and ch. He has not heard a peep since.

Comment

• Been waiting over a month on my stripped barrel. I emailed them a couple of weeks ago and received a response that basically said:

"bear with us, we are working on it. The current shipping and processing times are posted on the main page"

that is it, not a word since
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Dec. 27th here also. Just checked my bank account, nothing pending.

Comment

• 12/27 no word....

Comment

• I emailed them after waiting over a month of business days... This is how it went.

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 10:15 AM, <sales@redxarms.com> wrote:

yes if it said in stock when you ordered you are fine, we do sell things everyday so its possible we go into backorder mode at a later dae......that how it works.

-------- Original Message --------
                  Subject: Re: Order Confirmation Notice
                  Date: Thu, February 21, 2013 9:11 am
                  To: sales@redxarms.com

I understand that you're busy, but that answer wasn't any more informative than your web page... Can you at least tell me that you still have the one I ordered despite the fact that your website shows back ordered now?

-Nick

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 9:45 AM, <sales@redxarms.com> wrote:

we will ship as soon as we can

Date: Thu, February 21, 2013 8:36 am

It has been over one month of business days, and one full week since I inquired about this on your website with no response. When I placed this order, the barrel showed in stock status and remained that way for a few weeks. Now it shows back ordered and I have no idea when to expect this. Please let me know the status of this order ASAP.

-Nick

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:49 PM, <sales@redxarms.com> wrote:

Nick,

Thank you for shopping with RED X ARMS at http://shop.redxarms.com.

This automated e-mail serves as your receipt. Please do not reply to this e-mail.

Order Summary
                  -------------

Invoice ID: xxxxx

Order Date: Mon, Jan 7, 2013 11:49:18

Payment:
                  $130.00 will be charged to your Visa card numbered xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx.

Order Contents:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Qty | Item # | Description | Price Each | Total Price
                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  1 | 16" STAINLESS STEEL M4 | 16" STAINLESS STEEL M4 BARREL | $130.00 | $130.00
                  | BARREL
                  Subtotal $130.00
                  Tax $0.00
                  Shipping $0.00
                  Balance Due $130.00

Shipping Information:
                  Nick
                  xxx
                  xxx

You will receive a confirmation e-mail providing shipping details when your order is shipped.

Check the status of your order online by visiting http://shop.redxarms.com/myaccount.sc or check the status of your order by phone by calling 320-424-1362.

Thank you for shopping with us.

- RED X ARMS
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    I emailed them after waiting over a month of business days... This is how it went.

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 10:15 AM, <sales@redxarms.com> wrote:

yes if it said in stock when you ordered you are fine, we do sell things everyday so its possible we go into backorder mode at a later dae......that how it works.

Date: Thu, February 21, 2013 9:11 am

I understand that you're busy, but that answer wasn't any more informative than your web page... Can you at least tell me that you still have the one I ordered despite the fact that your website shows back ordered now?

-Nick

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 9:45 AM, <sales@redxarms.com> wrote:

we will ship as soon as we can

Date: Thu, February 21, 2013 8:36 am

It has been over one month of business days, and one full week since I inquired about this on your website with no response. When I placed this order, the barrel showed in stock status and remained that way for a few weeks. Now it shows back ordered and I have no idea when to expect this. Please let me know the status of this order ASAP.

-Nick

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:49 PM, <sales@redxarms.com> wrote:

Nick,

This automated e-mail serves as your receipt. Please do not reply to this e-mail.

Order Summary
                    -------------

Invoice ID: xxxxx

Order Date: Mon, Jan 7, 2013 11:49:18

Payment:
                    $130.00 will be charged to your Visa card numbered xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx.

Order Contents:

Qty | Item # | Description | Price Each | Total Price
                    1 | 16" STAINLESS STEEL M4 | 16" STAINLESS STEEL M4 BARREL | $130.00 | $130.00
                    | BARREL
                    Subtotal $130.00
                    Tax $0.00
                    Shipping $0.00
                    Balance Due $130.00

Shipping Information:
                    Nick
                    xxx
                    xxx

You will receive a confirmation e-mail providing shipping details when your order is shipped.

Check the status of your order online by visiting http://shop.redxarms.com/myaccount.sc or check the status of your order by phone by calling 320-424-1362.

Thank you for shopping with us.

- RED X ARMS
                    Look at the bright side, at least you got a response. Here is one I sent over a week ago with no reply:

to: sales@redxarms.com
                    date: Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Hello -

I would like to check order status of the below (Invoice ID: 0000005961), as it has been 34 business days since placing in December 2012. Please advise of any ETA if possible.

Thanks,

Ross

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:04 AM, <sales@redxarms.com> wrote:
                    Ross ,

Order Summary
                    -------------

Invoice ID: 0000005961

so I just sent this:

Hello -

I never received a response to the below email sent over a week ago, and have patiently waited in far excess of your requested order fulfillment delay per your website. As I am now at 40 business days, please advise of shipment date for my order, located below for your convenience.

Thank you,

Ross

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                      Look at the bright side, at least you got a response. Here is one I sent over a week ago with no reply:

to: sales@redxarms.com
                      date: Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Hello -

I would like to check order status of the below (Invoice ID: 0000005961), as it has been 34 business days since placing in December 2012. Please advise of any ETA if possible.

Thanks,

Ross

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:04 AM, <sales@redxarms.com> wrote:
                      Ross ,

Order Summary
                      -------------

Invoice ID: 0000005961

so I just sent this:

Hello -

I never received a response to the below email sent over a week ago, and have patiently waited in far excess of your requested order fulfillment delay per your website. As I am now at 40 business days, please advise of shipment date for my order, located below for your convenience.

Thank you,

Ross
                      I tried using the form on the website first, to no avail. IF you used that, try regular email.

Stevo

Comment

• I emailed them at 7:00AM this morning, received a response within 5 minutes that my barrel is ready to ship today or tomorrow. I ordered this in December and much like ya'll, it showed 'In Stock'.

I would say they are about 2 months behind on shipping right now as the shipping confirmation just came to my email about 2 hours ago.
                        Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• I'd normally agree with you, but I had two orders with them. The first on January 4th that shipped on the 9th. The second order was placed on the 7th, and hasn't shipped yet. I'd say there's a layer of bullshit in the "in stock / back ordered / out of stock" status codes and they are just hiding that. The rush on buying shit was no worse on the 7th than it was on the 4th, and everything showed "in stock". Their attitude isn't helping my perception either. And while I appreciate them not raising prices like everyone else, I'd rather pay a few extra bucks for customer service next time and won't likely buy from them again until shit calms down and they can/will ship in a timely manner.

Stevo

Comment

• Redx shipping

I Emailed them today, I also got a lame ass repsonse.
                            I order a Barrel and upper.

About 15days ago I ordered a BCG, charge handle, and forearm those item have shipped already, but nothing about my upper and barrel.

I also emailed them using the site first with no response, but got an instant response when I emailed them from one of my own email accounts.

Whomever is answering the emails needs a lesson in professionalism.

"we dont give ETA's there are 10,000 orders in line. we ship what we can when we can as fast as possible. It takes time. we dont just slap crap togther and ship it like some companies.

Subject: RE: Invoice ID: 0000007596
                            Date: Thu, February 21, 2013 8:51 am

Do I get an ETA?
                            If I hadn't already received another order I placed after this one I would not be replying now.

Thanks,
                            >>> <sales@redxarms.com> 2/21/2013 9:37 AM >>>

we are shipping as fast as we can

Subject: Invoice ID: 0000007596
                            Date: Thu, February 21, 2013 7:52 am

Still have not received the items for this order

Invoice ID: 0000007596
                            20" stainless steel barrel - 130.00
                            A3 complete upper - 88.00

Ordered on 1/10/13"

Comment

• considering all the buying right now, Im amazed redx is getting you guys your product as fast as they are. A lot of companies are over 6 months behind, so feel lucky.

LOL@ordering a BCG January and expecting it in a month time. Someone has no sense of reality

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                                considering all the buying right now, Im amazed redx is getting you guys your product as fast as they are. A lot of companies are over 6 months behind, so feel lucky.

LOL@ordering a BCG January and expecting it in a month time. Someone has no sense of reality
                                Stop being an ass, if they are more than 30 days in processing shipping they need to state it. If they are having stocking issues....they need to state it.

No one feels unlucky here, but a little disclosure would go a long way for everyone involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X