Uppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
    Stop being an ass, if they are more than 30 days in processing shipping they need to state it. If they are having stocking issues....they need to state it.

No one feels unlucky here, but a little disclosure would go a long way for everyone involved.
    I'd refund your dumb ass your money and tell you to order it somewhere else. Oh ya you cant cause EVERYONE IS FUCKING BACK ORDERED YOU STUPID BASTARD.

Comment

• LOLz
      Ded

Comment

• Yeah it's pretty stupid to cry about wait time right now. There's a reason people can get stupid high prices for this stuff now.

Comment

Stop being an ass, if they are more than 30 days in processing shipping they need to state it. If they are having stocking issues....they need to state it.

No one feels unlucky here, but a little disclosure would go a long way for everyone involved.
          They do state that exact message on their website and have since at least dec 27 when I ordered. They say plainly to expect delays of at least 30 business days.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• The guy from redx obviously has had to answer many emails regarding the waits/lead time. That being said, the reply was shitty. I understand they have the right to choose who they do business with. But the way the reply was worded sucked, especially when you know 90% of all customers are high functioning retards. Shit look at CL, you can post every detail 500 times and some fucker will still ask stupid questions. I would only be pissed about the reply itself, noshine4mine should not be surprised of the wait time!
            Ded

Comment

• I just sent another email to see if I could get a response. Nothing came from the previous ones sent after the 30 business days.

Comment

• I don't mind the wait, I mind the attitude... I play by their rules, fully understanding what they want. When that amount of time plus more has elapsed, I sent an email and the response was far less than what I expected. It seems there is a 16 year old jack wagon answering emails and I'm disturbing his twitter feed, at least that's the feeling I get.
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                  I don't mind the wait, I mind the attitude... I play by their rules, fully understanding what they want. When that amount of time plus more has elapsed, I sent an email and the response was far less than what I expected. It seems there is a 16 year old jack wagon answering emails and I'm disturbing his twitter feed, at least that's the feeling I get.
                  You have to figure at these small outfits they can either sit there answering e-mails or they can build and ship things. You bitching via e-mail isn't going to make anything come faster.
                  That being said, I'd agree that since they took the time to answer your e-mail, they could have been more professional and informative in their response.
                  Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                  Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• I got the same highly intelligent, informative response.

we are shipping as fast as we can

-------- Original Message --------
                    Subject: Re: Order Confirmation Notice
                    Date: Thu, February 21, 2013 10:18 am
                    To: sales@redxarms.com

Hello -

I never received a response to the below email sent over a week ago, and have patiently waited in far excess of your requested order fulfillment delay per your website. As I am now at 40 business days, please advise of shipment date for my order, located below for your convenience.

Thank you,

Ross

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                      I'd refund your dumb ass your money and tell you to order it somewhere else. Oh ya you cant cause EVERYONE IS FUCKING BACK ORDERED YOU STUPID BASTARD.
                      Are you going to bring anything pertinent to this conversation?

All I see is you moving your boyfriends prick in and out of your cock holster.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                        The guy from redx obviously has had to answer many emails regarding the waits/lead time. That being said, the reply was shitty. I understand they have the right to choose who they do business with. But the way the reply was worded sucked, especially when you know 90% of all customers are high functioning retards. Shit look at CL, you can post every detail 500 times and some fucker will still ask stupid questions. I would only be pissed about the reply itself, noshine4mine should not be surprised of the wait time!
                        Reading comprehension. I never said I had an issue with the delay. It could be 60 fucking days out. But I would like to know...as I would love for the product I ordered to not be sitting on my front door step for 4 days while I am gone... I know crazy right.

Comment

• They don't know either. You think they've had a chance to stop, assess the situation, create a prediction model for shipping items, then prepare a calculated response for you?

You'll be notified when the think ships. Again I you really need it, now is not the time to be picky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                            LOL@ordering a BCG January and expecting it in a month time. Someone has no sense of reality
                            You are starting shit because you think you know something others don't, let me help you out... you are not as smart as you think you are.

How is this for reality?

BCG order:

Invoice ID: 0000009367
                            Order Date: Wed, Jan 30, 2013 18:30:30

Shipping confirmation:

This message was sent to you at the request of DCA Inc. Red X Arms to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact DCA Inc. Red X Arms directly.
                            Important Delivery Information
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Scheduled Delivery: 07-February-2013 "

You were saying something about reality?

Like I stated in the reply to Redx, had I not already received an order from them for my BCG and handguard in a crazy short time I would not have even replied to the sales email, I only merely wanted to know an estimate for an order I placed 20 days prior to an order I ALREADY RECEIVED.

You don't need a prediction model to give an estimate. The person filling orders can look at the order dates of the products that are being fill right then and subtract it from today's date.
                            Last edited by noshine4mine; 02-22-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Reading comprehension. I never said I had an issue with the delay. It could be 60 fucking days out. But I would like to know...as I would love for the product I ordered to not be sitting on my front door step for 4 days while I am gone... I know crazy right.

GTFO of here retard, you're the one bitching and I agreed with some of it.
                              Ded

Comment

Read the front page of their fucking website; it says right there that you have to wait AT LEAST 30 business days to contact them, and that emails are only slowing down the orders. Here is the link to make it easy for you.

http://shop.redxarms.com/
                                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                                X