No announcement yet.

Looking for an XDS locally.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will stop in the same gun shop where i bought mine tomorrow. I got the last one but he told me they had more coming. The big question is have they jacked up their prices....?

Comment

Got to put about 35 rounds through it this weekend. Enjoyed it. It doesnt kit for shit. and is decently accurate.
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Academy in Frisco had a black one in stock for $550 when I walked in for bullets today.

Comment

Originally posted by BEARY View Post
          For others, it looks like they may be in stock through Sprigfield Armory's website. http://www.springfield-armory.com/st...roducts_id=721
          I don't think they are necessarily in stock. Their store page says this:
          Orders will be processed in the order that they are received. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery for all items.
          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

PSA claims them in stock.
            Huge Selection of AR15 Uppers, AR15 Parts, Ammunition, Handguns, Rifles, Shotguns and Shooting Accessories at Great Low Prices
            Jon

Comment

Just got an email from PSA that they have the XDs on sale for $549.

Comment

Academy plano has XDm's all the time, I prefer them over the s.
                Ded

Comment

Bought mine from buds gun shop online for $486.13

Comment

^that's a great price.

I need a pocket holser recommendation. The superfly has my attention right now. Even though its small I still can see it through my pants.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                      The gun shoots pretty well. has a little kick to it but not enough to really be an issue.
                      My wife was able to shoot it with minimal issue.
                      What brand of ammo and what grain?

Comment

Working...
                      X