• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok thats what i figured!
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
      Yeah, nothing wrong with that. It's when he buys you one and gives it to you because you aren't eligible to buy one yourself.

All of that is assuming that you are legal to own whatever gun it is that he's giving you.
      Well if this is the case then it sounds like my way already was the "right way" and the way you're recommending is to go on the record. Which tons of people have all manner of reasons for being against. Just being clear about my wishes. Hey if you want them to know everything you own, more power to ya. Not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger View Post
        Well if this is the case then it sounds like my way already was the "right way" and the way you're recommending is to go on the record. Which tons of people have all manner of reasons for being against. Just being clear about my wishes. Hey if you want them to know everything you own, more power to ya. Not me.
        Are you the guy that is being talked about in this post below??

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

The only record is the Form 4473 that the dealer keeps. Nobody else sees it unless the weapon is used in a crime. The only things that the government knows about are legally registered NFA items.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            The only record that you bought those guns will be your receipt and the Form 4473 that's kept at the dealer's (for 7 years, I believe).As long as you're legally able to own them
            It is 20 years.

Comment

Hell, his way is the right way, so he's determined / end thread.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                Are you the guy that is being talked about in this post below??
                Tazzz are you my father in law? LOL

No my father in law lives several states away I practically never see him.

Look like they went in there together. Plus im not a convicted felon and i can get loans and credit etc. Since there seems to be some argument here, that thread is just another good examply why people might want to stay off their "list". Provided he's not just a felon. But thanks to everyone this thread has been very informative.

Comment

Working...
                X