X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
    I wonder if an order of 100k Rounds will raise any red flags
    Why, is this a big order??

No more red flags than what our Political forum already throws. Hell, they probably have some desk jockey sitting there that just ignores the flag for our site everytime it alerts...they are used to it by now...lol
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Money order for $400.06 being mailed today. Please give me 500 55gr and 500 62gr.

Also, wouldn't hurt to check on an additional price break of over 100k rnds.

Comment

• The red flag may depend on how they record the transaction. Whether it is being recorded as one full transaction, or several smaller ones. With individual checks being made out to the supplier it may go on record under the individual purchases
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
          Put me down for 500 (55gr) and 500 (62gr) if possible, thanks.

Will send check tomorrow if that is not too late...
          Got you down.

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
            Is there a further price break after 100k?
            Unknown, I have nowhere near that amount paid. Until I feel it a real possibility I will assume the order will be under 100k.

Comment

It would cause a headache considering some people have already sent the money out for the current rate, would be nice though.

I just think it would be cool as hell if a small site like ours gets a 100k order...lol

DFWMUSTANGS, THE MOST POWERFLUL GANG IN THE WORLD.....
              This is already a headache lol. Trying to refund the money would really negate the savings if we got a further break. I may try to use it as leverage for keeping some sort of discount in place for DFWMS for the rest of time!

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                I wonder if an order of 100k Rounds will raise any red flags
                Not worried. I will be taking the bulk of the delivery at my home so if the ATF feel they need to ask questions, they can have at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                  Got you down.
                  Muchas Gracias compadre!
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Okay, just an idea here for those of us who are still on the "un-paid" list

20,500 rounds paid for according to the first post
                    83,000 rounds still left out there un-paid

that is alot of "un-paid" ammo, LETS GET TOO IT FOLKS....lol

Comment

Okay, just an idea here for those of us who are still on the "un-paid" list

7K rounds accounted for here with checks mailed today.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                        7K rounds accounted for here with checks mailed today.
                        I'm meeting up with Patrick on saturday to drop the cash off to him, that's another 4500rds to list as paid.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Checks a trickling in, I'm not too worried about it.

Comment

• I wrote it on the check and on the note with my shipping address, but mine was for 1000rd 62gr. I got it in the mail before the pickup time yesterday so hopefully it makes it to DFW today or tomorrow.

Comment

• I am told the post office will have my money delivered saturday.

Thanks for the clarification guys.

Comment

• i have a friend that wants in, he doesnt have an account, so i'll play middleman for him...

1000rds / 62gr
                                local pickup

Comment

Working...
                                X