20rd pmags in stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
    wow, no kidding. I only ordered 100...... I mean just 10.....
    I ended up getting 30 to resell for 30 a piece.

Make some big bank.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

on 12/18 i ordered some 20 and 30 rnd P mags.. still waiting for them. I got the email saying " orders are delayed", but im not sure how they can show STOCK when they have customers waiting to have ordered full filled..
      and when i email their sales guy from their website the email bounces back.. starting to get pissed off.
      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
        on 12/18 i ordered some 20 and 30 rnd P mags.. still waiting for them. I got the email saying " orders are delayed", but im not sure how they can show STOCK when they have customers waiting to have ordered full filled..
        and when i email their sales guy from their website the email bounces back.. starting to get pissed off.
        They know you're Jewish?

Comment

Trying to buy a very in demand product that's backordered is a whole different beast. The strategy is to buy from the biggest vendor there is, because their orders are usually the largest, and have the priority. If you're going to play the waiting game, I would first choose midwayusa, they are probably the biggest vendor. They have the best chance of filling your order.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            They know you're Jewish?
            i orderd 10 30 round and 5 20 round.. i'm a Terrible jew
            2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Trying to buy a very in demand product that's backordered is a whole different beast. The strategy is to buy from the biggest vendor there is, because their orders are usually the largest, and have the priority. If you're going to play the waiting game, I would first choose midwayusa, they are probably the biggest vendor. They have the best chance of filling your order.
              It sucks, even Midway is showing no backorder on most of the stuff I need (6.8 BCG, 6.8 and .308 mags). I put things on backorder at Brownell's so hopefully I'll get it someday.
              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                It sucks, even Midway is showing no backorder on most of the stuff I need (6.8 BCG, 6.8 and .308 mags). I put things on backorder at Brownell's so hopefully I'll get it someday.
                I think I have 8 mags on back order with them, did they stop taking back orders?
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  I think I have 8 mags on back order with them, did they stop taking back orders?
                  Apparently so. A lot of the things I'm looking at say 'Out of Stock, No Backorder' instead of 'Out of Stock, Backorder OK' like they did before.
                  Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                  Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post

Be prepared for an e-mail in a week saying your order is on back order.
                    Ordered one in foliage this morning, got my usps tracking number this evening...
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                      Ordered one in foliage this morning, got my usps tracking number this evening...
                      Good to know.

Comment

wtf...now their site says black and dark earth is in stock.
                        IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                          USPS tracking... good luck with that! You'll find out it has shipped 2 weeks after you get it!

Comment

Originally posted by GAP View Post
                            wtf...now their site says black and dark earth is in stock.
                            Saw that as well. Wonder what the deal is. Hope it isn't a glitch and they don't really have those.

Comment

Comment

Botach sent me an email saying one of my orders was backordered. I made two orders, 6minutes apart, and the second order is on BO.
                                IMG_0424

Comment

Working...
                                X