20rd pmags in stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Ross,

The following item(s) highlighted below from order botach-1145817 are on backorder with no exact ETA

Thank you for your order. We have been extremely overwhelmed with orders and it is our every intention to fulfill them in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience during these times.

Qty Product Code Product Name Options Price
    10 Magpul-MAG217BLK Magpul PMAG 20rd Magazine Color = Black
    vwattr0_pp = n 13.25
    Sub-Total: 132.50
    Coupon: 0.00
    Sub-Total: 132.50
    Tax: 0.00
    Shipping & Handling: 0.00
    TOTAL: 132.50

Kindly reply to this message if you would like to make any changes to the order. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    Customer Service

How Am I Doing? PLEASE Rate My Service

Botach Tactical
    3423 West 43rd Place
    Los Angeles, CA 90008
    Ph: 323/294-5555 Fax: 323/443-3997
    eMail: cs@botach.com Web:www.botach.com
    carolina

Comment

Order I assume will ship Tue Jan 8 06:31 : 16 PST 2013
      BO time stamp Tue Jan 8 06:37 : 07 PST 2013
      IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
        i orderd 10 30 round and 5 20 round.. i'm a Terrible jew
        That must be the African in you.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
          on 12/18 i ordered some 20 and 30 rnd P mags.. still waiting for them. I got the email saying " orders are delayed", but im not sure how they can show STOCK when they have customers waiting to have ordered full filled..
          and when i email their sales guy from their website the email bounces back.. starting to get pissed off.
          Same here! (10) 30-rd. Black P-Mags on 12/18....playing the waiting game with everyone else.

Comment

Any word or shipments received from Botach?

I haven't heard a peep from them.

Comment

I received mine in short order. However, it was one mag in foliage green

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I got my mags in 2 weeks ago.
                "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by VETTKLR View Post
                  Any word or shipments received from Botach?

I haven't heard a peep from them.
                  Nothing here either - I can see my order on their site but there is no status update.

Comment

My backordered BCG from them was cancelled...said they did not know when they would be back...
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      "In stock." is Botach.

That was my thoughts. I don't order from them because of that.

Comment

i sat in waiting queue for 4 hours for their online chat only to be told my Pmags are on back ordre and they dont know where they will get them.. bunch of fuck holes..
                        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

I ordered 6 of the foliage 20 rounders. I had tracking number within hours and the mags within a week. Buddy at work placed his order about ten minutes later and got an email the next day stating that they were back ordered.
                          Last edited by ffRich54; 01-23-2013, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Glad some people got them. I'd like to find 10 30 rounders at MSRP

Comment

Thermolds reported in stock here.
                              WRX

Comment

Just got this in email from them....

To all our valued customers, botach-1121922

The last 60 days have been a real challenge for us and all the people in our industry. We are doing our absolute best to ship orders, answer emails and phone calls in a timely manner.

Please Note: Even as manufacturers are slowly starting to release goods we are NOT getting nearly enough products to fill the massive orders we received.

In order to be fair to all our customers as product arrives, we will reduce quantities on hi-capacity magazines to a maximum of 3 per customer, as we have received orders of higher quantities than we can offer at this moment.

Be advised that due to the high demand we are unable to provide ETA on magazines and all related products. We are constantly receiving shipments from various vendors and processing orders on a first come first served basis. Your credit/debit card has NOT been charged until your order is ready to ship.

We appreciate your support and loyalty,

Botach Tactical

Comment

Working...
                                X