No announcement yet.

Rules for selling at the gun show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny thing with the gun show last week, nobody would make an offer to a buddy of mine. He was carrying around a brand new Rock River lower/ Wilson Arms upper(16" SS Bull). Lot's of people asking about it but nobody wanted to pop off with starting bid.

Comment

Are you only wanting to sell the lowers together or the rifle too?

How much for just the ar?
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I have a couple of NFA lowers I have had for a LONG time. Probably going to sell both for $400 stripped to some shmuck at one of these shows, and I dont feel bad asking $200 for a $35 lower

I have a 20'' 1:8 RedX barrel I am going to sell too once my replacment barrel comes in.

Honestly, I am hoping that these prices continue for just a little bit longer so I can make a few $$$
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
          Are you only wanting to sell the lowers together or the rifle too?

How much for just the ar?
          $1700 is what Im listing it at

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            Honestly, I am hoping that these prices continue for just a little bit longer so I can make a few $$$
            LOL, me too. I have a bunch of pmags on order through DSG.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
              Im on the fence about selling the ones I have now..I have backordered from DSG as well. I heard they have been shipping orders from the end of December

Comment

I've got non-window Gen 2's and 3's on order. I've heard the G3's are coming in stock sooner.

Comment

This, through Brownells I have 20 BLK Pmags I am just waiting on an email regarding shippment
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

My main worry is getting them before any type of ban. I have a feeling mag restrictions will be a compromise to avoid an AWB.

Comment

My main worry is getting them before any type of ban. I have a feeling mag restrictions will be a compromise to avoid an AWB.
                      Bama is playing mind games. He is hoping the repubs shoot down his proposal, so he can turn around and play knight in shining armor and sign an EO.

The repubs have to pass something in order to slap him in the face with his own plan. The only reason I am for a Mag ban is to help my party save themselves. Obama is REALLY good at playing one parent against the other....

Comment

Let him play games.. he is gun salesman of the year again. MILLIONS of pmags and other 30rd mags are now out in the public. Hundreds of thousands of new rifles are now sold and out there. I have heard that Magpul had over 1 MILLION pmags on backorder

Comment

While it is fun and all good to make money, what good is it when you dont have a country to spend it in...

Hopefully they dont play the game....too long

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                            I have a couple of NFA lowers I have had for a LONG time. Probably going to sell both for $400 stripped to some shmuck at one of these shows, and I dont feel bad asking $200 for a $35 lower

I have a 20'' 1:8 RedX barrel I am going to sell too once my replacment barrel comes in.

Do you know what you are wanting for that 20" barrel?
                            I've got an upper on order from redx but wouldn't mind having a spare.

Comment

Working...
                            X