X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by futant View Post
    I thought you just made ammo all day
    go figure, now you can't even get .22 rimfire
    I have a brick of match wolf ammo (subsonic) and also some remington subsonic, but I'm down to my 50's era .22LR boxes and running low. I need some plinking .22. I can't reload rimfire no matter how bad I want to!
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Dacotua View Post
      Cabelas Fort Worth had:

9mm Blazer Brass
      9mm Hertzer Aluminum
      45 ACP Independace
      45 ACP Hertzer Aluminum
      45 ACP Federal defense loads
      5.56 62grn XM855
      22 Long Rifle CCI

That was at about 12:15 today. I was there when they were carting out the ammo.

They also have a lot of reloading powders (Bullseye, Unique, HS-6, Several IMR, Lil Gun, and several others - going from memory here)
      Sent my dad up there and he said they were out. Guess it went quickly.

-Eric

Comment

• cabelas was out of .22lr at 2:30 when I was there today... I was able to get 5 boxes of 308 tho
        Big Rooster Racing
        1985 Mustang GT

Comment

• Anyone know where I can find some .40 S&W or some .380 ACP? I have tried Terrell, Seagoville, and ennis wal mart, plus academy in mesquite, haven't found a single pistol round. Academy had a bunch of rifle ammo in stock. I for sure saw 30.06 and 7mm.

Comment

• The Gander Mountain in Sherman has ammo deliveries at 9am on Thursdays. There's always a crowd prior to 9am, but despite that, I can usually find .40. Last trip I saw Remington UMC .40 FMJ for $23/50 rounds.
            Last edited by GhostTX; 03-16-2013, 09:14 AM. Reason: Added Thurdsays
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              Anyone know where I can find some .40 S&W or some .380 ACP? I have tried Terrell, Seagoville, and ennis wal mart, plus academy in mesquite, haven't found a single pistol round. Academy had a bunch of rifle ammo in stock. I for sure saw 30.06 and 7mm.
              .40 for .40 each

.380 I've seent at Bass Pro in Garland, but that was couple of weeks ago, not sure how often they are replenishing.
              WRX

Comment

• I just need a federal brick of .22lr.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by futant View Post
                  I thought you just made ammo all day
                  go figure, now you can't even get .22 rimfire
                  This just doesn't make sense to me. People must be intercepting deliveries between manufactures and distributors. Look at all of it for sale on Gunbroker at ridiculous prices. Some of those guys have 10 different auctions going.

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                    This just doesn't make sense to me. People must be intercepting deliveries between manufactures and distributors. Look at all of it for sale on Gunbroker at ridiculous prices. Some of those guys have 10 different auctions going.
                    It was 3 black honda civics with green underglow

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                      It was 3 black honda civics with green underglow

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
                      lol good one

Comment

• Bass pro has 5.56 in, a little 22 hollow point 40s maybe other pistol, take a number, limit 10 boxes of any. Was just up there!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by teeshock View Post
                          it was 3 black honda civics with green underglow

sent from my sgh-i777 using tapatalk 2

lolololololol

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                            From what I understand Cabelas allows their employees first dibs on anything on a truck as for walmart some of the sporting goods employees hold ammunition and dont stock at 7am. Walmart has a phone app that shows in stock items when they arrive at the store on the truck. These items are supposed to be stocked by 7am but it depends on the store. I picked up three 555 winchester bricks in mansfield about a week ago but I didnt like how it fed through my semi-auto pistol and it got sold at the price I paid plus tax to my brothers. The dallas stores seem to be the best at not following the 3 box limit and stocking their ammo on time.

I personally think if we want to see ammo on the shelves we are all going to have to quit buying it and leave it on the shelves when we see it. I also think the big store could do better about the scalpers by raising thier price to scalper price for 30days. The scaplers couldnt afford to buy as much and we arent buying it anyway. Supply could catch up and price would have to return to normal.
                            Last edited by Homemade; 03-16-2013, 06:56 PM.
                            "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• Walmart by my house said (as stated by the store manager) that ammo gets stocked at different times during the day, and it keeps the "bulk buyers" away. I bought 3 UMC mega packs of 9mm of remmington last week, during the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
                                Walmart by my house said (as stated by the store manager) that ammo gets stocked at different times during the day, and it keeps the "bulk buyers" away. I bought 3 UMC mega packs of 9mm of remmington last week, during the day.
                                I was told this week by a sporting goods employee that ammo is no longer being sorted with the rest of the GM merchendise on the truck. It is pulled and sent to the sales floor to be stocked as it is found on the truck, which normally arrives at that location at 4 pm. Whereas previously it was all stocked over night and met by a line of people at 8 AM.

This is at the Greenville, TX location

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X